Happy Birthday

daytripping

Jesus you're the same age as me!

That makes me feel ancient, you've lost your spark min, whereas I'm like Lennox Lewis, just approaching my prime.

Tup, I've done more in my 43 years than your average bloke does in ten lifetimes, I deserve to be taking it easy now.

When you've lead 80 men into war against a baying crowd of over 4000 huns as I did at the Battle of Ibrox (85) then you can come back and discuss things on a like for like basis. :cool:

Tup, I've done more in my 43 years than your average bloke does in ten lifetimes, I deserve to be taking it easy now.

When you've lead 80 men into war against a baying crowd of over 4000 huns as I did at the Battle of Ibrox (85) then you can come back and discuss things on a like for like basis. :cool:

Have a good one min.

To think that many huns actually legged it too :laughing:

When you've lead 80 men into war against a baying crowd of over 4000 huns* as I did at the Battle of Ibrox (85) then you can come back and discuss things on a like for like basis. :cool:

*A handful of fat, drunk mannies pavement dancing at the fitba.

You're a good bit older than me, reassuringly,

Dinna worry I believe daytripping was once a warrior, although I reckon he now cuts about with a walking stick, arthritis in his hands, and probably has ill-fitting false teeth which he takes out for laughs in his local social club, bumps his gums up and down for the young lads to laugh at this time-served casual.

I'm still in my prime, own teeth, full head of hair etc, apart from the odd scar and wrinkle I could still pass for a 25 year old! :checkit:

Do you ever get ID'd when buying any of your 56 cans of Stella you consume on a weekly basis?

This is the acid test.

I've never been ID'd for at least 12 years, although I dinna ken whether that's good or bad news TBH.

Happy birthday AFC chats hardest casual.

:blink:

I take it all back dayts, you're obviously sound as a pound, salt of the earth type, I would trust you with taking my granny across a busy road no bother, I've read Dave Courtney's memoirs, are you as hard as him. If so, respect.

Who's 2nd hardest?

Buck is pretty handy.

Aye right.

I dinna fancy a karate kick in the face with a jesus sandal or a croc with white socks underneath fae an unemployed jaikie, but I'm nae believing this.

I reckon I could knock him and boofon out at the same time, with one arm tied behind my back.