Penis, Sloth, Scott Robertson and Dixon have all rejected new deals.

United lost a number of important players over the summer and looks like they'll lose yet more next summer. Also with Stephen Thompson unwilling or unable to fund the club like his father did I think we'll soon see them back to where they were pre-Levein. You could argue that losing a player like Sloth will be a good thing, just like Diamond leaving us has allowed us to improve.

I'd love to see us move for Dixon but I'm guessing he'll be looking for a move South. Does anyone know if he is actually a Dons fan?

Hopefully we'll see more comfortable wins over the Arabs in the months and seasons ahead :applause:

Much as I hate Utd, I hope they don't slip back too much.

Scottish football needs the likes of Utd, Hibs, Hearts & Aberdeen at their strongest now more than ever to take advantage of a weakening OF so we can show the rest of the doubters of Scottish football that WE can create an exciting league without the strangle hold from the OF in place.

Penis, Sloth, Scott Robertson and Dixon have all rejected new deals.

United lost a number of important players over the summer and looks like they'll lose yet more next summer. Also with Stephen Thompson unwilling or unable to fund the club like his father did I think we'll soon see them back to where they were pre-Levein. You could argue that losing a player like Sloth will be a good thing, just like Diamond leaving us has allowed us to improve.

I'd love to see us move for Dixon but I'm guessing he'll be looking for a move South. Does anyone know if he is actually a Dons fan?

Hopefully we'll see more comfortable wins over the Arabs in the months and seasons ahead :applause:

DIXON is NOT a Dons fan. He lived here for a year when he was young then moved to Dundee. His mothers side of the family are all Dons fans but he is an Arab. It was in an article in the Sun before the game at the weekend.

DIXON is NOT a Dons fan. He lived here for a year when he was young then moved to Dundee. His mothers side of the family are all Dons fans but he is an Arab. It was in an article in the Sun before the game at the weekend.

Is old man works in Aberdeen then every day was told that a few weeks back that he'd be doing this.

Dundee Utd's demise was inevitable ever since Levein left.

Fair enough, Houston went on to have a great season afterwards with regards to league position and cup win but it was quite evident that he was living off of both Levein's squad and shortlist. When he ran out of ideas, he turned to mediocre options such as Severin and Rankin along with a few loan signings.

Just seems to be the cycle of the SPL, Utd will go on to have a few poor seasons. I expect a bottom six finish for them this season.

Dundee Utd's demise was inevitable ever since Levein left.

Fair enough, Houston went on to have a great season afterwards with regards to league position and cup win but it was quite evident that he was living off of both Levein's squad and shortlist. When he ran out of ideas ( money), he turned to mediocre (shite) options such as Severin and Rankin along with a few loan signings.

Just seems to be the cycle of the SPL, Utd will go on to have a few poor seasons. I expect a bottom six finish for them this season.

Must be true then :laughing:

En Anglais por favor.

Guessing you're going for Spanish?

if so, :checkit: it's spelled Ingles but with the wee ' above the e