Cow's Milk , Cow's Mentality

phoenix

Andy Murray cuts out cow's milk( and wheat ).

The order in the Universe would suggest that the stuff that comes oot a coo's udder is meant for that coo's calfie.....not for adult human beings.

Don't believe the hype , milk , yoghurt , ice cream , butter , cheese......homeopathic doses only , if at all.

Allergies are for the weak.

I regularly bang a pint of cow juice down my throat, plus I eat butter out a packet, and can eat 16 crackers with cheese no hassle.

I'm a fan of dairy products, cowabunga.

Tup dear, let me ask you a couple of questions

Would you drink a pint of human breast milk????

And would you eat butter that was made from human breast milk???

Andy Murray cuts out cow's milk( and wheat ).

The order in the Universe would suggest that the stuff that comes oot a coo's udder is meant for that coo's calfie.....not for adult human beings.

Don't believe the hype , milk , yoghurt , ice cream , butter , cheese......homeopathic doses only , if at all.

Bittie

Rubbish.

Don't think so. It is difficult to break away from beliefs that have been held since childhood. Mother's milk is the best , for the first year after being born and not much longer - the instinct if we allow it , will inform us of when to cease breast feeding , earlier for some , later for others.

To then go and replace Mother's milk with cow's milk is backward.

When food is in scarce supply it is understandable but when science has given us most of what we need to know about nutrition it is reactionary ; we can get our proteins , fats , carbohydrates , vitamins and minerals from more adult sources. It does require a little bit of effort and research , of course. And , initially at least , an abandonment of previously held beliefs. It's the way forward.

There is a belief that we are being 'dumbed down' with television getting the blame. Wrang spy - it is modern man's diet and the marketing skills of vested interests. If you're happy with the status quo , don't change.....if you regard yourself as a 'radical dude' , you ain't done nuthin' till you change your diet.