Kindle

Donmacca

Her indoors is wanting a Kindle for her christmas and just wondering if anyone has one and if they are any good or if there are other brands that are better. Also what models are the best.

Personally I don't understand why she needs one and why she can't just live with books as they're cheaper and less expensive as she claims its for cooking books.

Why don't you for the Kindle Fire then if you are willing to spend a bit of money? I don't know when they are released though.

http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/tablets/amazon-kindle-fire-what-you-need-to-know-1030069

Don't think there is a date for UK release - half way between a kindle and a tablet - will defintiely have a look when they are available.

Peple I know with basic kindles seem to love them and price has come down.

Her indoors is wanting a Kindle for her christmas and just wondering if anyone has one and if they are any good or if there are other brands that are better. Also what models are the best.

Personally I don't understand why she needs one and why she can't just live with books as they're cheaper and less expensive as she claims its for cooking books.

The wife has one...she loves it. You get a heap of free books ana.

A general rule is that if the burd / missus wants something then give it to her.