Anybody Had Their Bathroom Done Up Recently?

zerodon47

needin to get a new bathroom and bein a lazy cunt, im nae gan t d it masel! want some dude to come in, give me an estimation and BOOM, new bathroom!!

so anyone had ane recently and if so, which folk are good and which cunts should be avoided?!

I've had a new en-suite fitted recently and couldn't be happier with it. I went to a bathroom company who designed it for me and supplied the materials but they contracted the fitting to a company called Big Blue Dog. They are all polish, only the main guy speaks good english but their workmanship and professionalism was top notch.

needin to get a new bathroom and bein a lazy cunt, im nae gan t d it masel! want some dude to come in, give me an estimation and BOOM, new bathroom!!

so anyone had ane recently and if so, which folk are good and which cunts should be avoided?!

I've had a new en-suite fitted recently and couldn't be happier with it. I went to a bathroom company who designed it for me and supplied the materials but they contracted the fitting to a company called Big Blue Dog. They are all polish, only the main guy speaks good english but their workmanship and professionalism was top notch.

:laughing: aye that would be the easiest way! could get derren broon tae hypnotise me into thinkin my current bathroom is a brand new top of the range suite ana haha

Jist be careful he doesnae try and bum ye

Too late he's already been hypnotised.

Just shit in a bucket and throw it out the window like in the olden days Zerodon. If you happen to live in Glasgow it'll improve the look of the neighbourhood.

Edit. I see you're in BCK. Same rule applies. :vader:

We had Big Blue Dog gut the old family bathroom and install a new one a couple of years back...top notch job and still looks brand new 2 years on...would recomend them.

We've got them converting the downstairs bathroom into a wet room in the coming month...Sebastian's the boy to talk to.

We bought all fittings from ibath...ebay...alot cheaper than anything available in Aberdeen free delivery and good quality products