Invisible Beggars

looksgoodinred

A novel approach. Would you be disposed to parting with your loose change?

Beggar makes more money by being invisible

A beggar from Serbia has discovered that he gets more money by pretending to be invisible. Nemanja Petrovic, from Subotica, became so fed up with being ignored by passers-by and commuters that he felt like giving up. In protest, the 42-year-old threw his cap and shoes down on the street with a hand-written sign which read 'Invisible Beggar', Metro reports.

Petrovic then left the sign and moved elsewhere. When he returned, he realized that he had received more money than when he was present.

"When I returned I was astonished to find a crowd and my cap was full of money," he explained. "Now I just put down the sign, a pair of shoes as a prop and wait for the donations to roll in while I have a coffee over the road," he added.

A novel approach. Would you be disposed to parting with your loose change?

Beggar makes more money by being invisible

A beggar from Serbia has discovered that he gets more money by pretending to be invisible. Nemanja Petrovic, from Subotica, became so fed up with being ignored by passers-by and commuters that he felt like giving up. In protest, the 42-year-old threw his cap and shoes down on the street with a hand-written sign which read 'Invisible Beggar', Metro reports.

Petrovic then left the sign and moved elsewhere. When he returned, he realized that he had received more money than when he was present.

"When I returned I was astonished to find a crowd and my cap was full of money," he explained. "Now I just put down the sign, a pair of shoes as a prop and wait for the donations to roll in while I have a coffee over the road," he added.

I'd be more inclined to grab a few coins as I was low on change for the bus home.