Ict Kick Off Changed

Nightmare to get home if its a 3 o clock kick off on Christmas Eve.

I wasnt going to bother with it, think I might now though!

It's not a nightmare really is it? A nightmare is a terrible dream that strikes fear into your subconscious.

A 15.00 kick off would be just as easy to get home from as a 12.30 kick off.

Not if the train is the way people will be getting home. The last train is at 1722, leaving you stranded in Inverness for Christmas.

I've seen Home Alone, that would be horrible.

You'd easily make the 17.22 with a 15.00 kick off. Half an hour from the stadium to the train station. I managed that at the Rod Stewart concert wasted in half that time.

Home Alone was set in New York so I don't see the relevance of your last comment.

Deliverance yes but not Home Alone.

Not if the train is the way people will be getting home. The last train is at 1722, leaving you stranded in Inverness for Christmas.

I've seen Home Alone, that would be horrible.

This is true as there would be no other possible way to get home, and the train is of course the only way up.

You'd easily make the 17.22 with a 15.00 kick off. Half an hour from the stadium to the train station. I managed that at the Rod Stewart concert wasted in half that time.

Home Alone was set in New York so I don't see the relevance of your last comment.

Deliverance yes but not Home Alone.

But if it is icy it might take longer to walk home. There may also be reindeer that get in the way. Never thought of that, did you?

Home Alone wasn't exclusively set in New York, so I dont see the relevance of your existence.

But if it is icy it might take longer to walk home. There may also be reindeer that get in the way. Never thought of that, did you?

Home Alone wasn't exclusively set in New York, so I dont see the relevance of your existence.

Yes it was. Apart from the bit involving the parents holiday that is.

I never thought of reindeer because reindeer are in Aviemore not Inverness so it's an irrelevant point to bring up.

If it's icy it will be quicker to get to the train station as the ground is higher up and so it's downhill all the way. Slide to the station.

Yes it was. Apart from the bit involving the parents holiday that is.

So not exclusively then?

I never thought of reindeer because reindeer are in Aviemore not Inverness so it's an irrelevant point to bring up.

Not on Christmas Eve. They're everywhere.

If it's icy it will be quicker to get to the train station as the ground is higher up and so it's downhill all the way. Slide to the station.

I dont believe you.

What market are they aiming t though, i've got kids and no way would I go to a game on Xmas eve in Inverness, whether it be 3pm, 12:30pm, 9am, the time is irrelevant, the fact is that if you've got young kids that football is not on the radar, bonkers if they think more folk will go either way.

why?

Because at the start of the season, the fixture list will say Inverness CT - Aberdeen 3pm KO. We have a TV deal which means games will be moved, not the case here though. It been fucked about with when there was no need to.

Football is traditionally a 3pm Saturday game. I appreciate things change, but was there really any need to do so here? I'll answer that for you. NO.

You just being awkward for the sake of it?