If You Could Meet Any 3 People From The Hat...

Big Man

Following on nicely from a previous thread, if you could choose to meet any 3 people from the Hat who you don't ken in real life, who would they be and why?.

I'll start (in no particular order):

1) Tup (I would like to meet the man behind the avatar, see if he is for real, how he walks, talks and behaves in the flesh - a most intriguing charachter). :sherlock:

2) Cheesepipes (He just seems like a top cunt. We'd probably hae a right laugh snorting coke and stabbing sluts in the toon). :thumbup1:

3) Monkey (Not a particularly interesting cunt, but obviously intelligent, he never gives much away - so as with tup i'd like to meet the man behind the avatar, see what makes him tick). :sherlock:

Right, on you go...

:popcorn:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Following on nicely from a previous thread, if you could choose to meet any 3 people from the Hat who you don't ken in real life, who would they be and why?.

I'll start (in no particular order):

1) Tup (I would like to meet the man behind the avatar, see if he is for real, how he walks, talks and behaves in the flesh - a most intriguing charachter). :sherlock:

2) Cheesepipes (He just seems like a top cunt. We'd probably hae right laugh snorting coke and stabbing sluts in the toon). :thumbup1:

3) Monkey (Not a particularly interesting cunt, but obviously intelligent, he never gives much away - so as with tup i'd like to meet the man behind the avatar, see what makes him tick). :sherlock:

Right, on you go...

:popcorn:

I don't know.

I know who wouldn't be on it though....

:swear:

1) Cheesepipes, we could put each other through a good work out then shower together, he's used to that with working offshore

2) Boofon, seems like a nice guy, we'd get on well and be able to go shooting

3) Robbo/SOTR, this would be a good threeway, us guys know our stuff, we could have a game of fives then hit the gym and be sound.

Work on it and one day you might get close.

I doubt it though if the extent of your social life is wondering who from a football forum you'd most like to meet.

|And what fannies actually smell like...

Were all pals here :unsure:. Im just trying to stimulate debate.

This is a forum afterall...

:charlie:

1. Kelt - genuinely think this guy is a genius, don't know what his field is but he should be writing books.

2. Bripod - Needs to realise that all graphic designers aren't poofs and I will achieve this result with a stern, but fair kicking of his face and arse.

3. Tup - I know what a cunt smells like, but what does the personification of one look like?

4. BigMan - Is he really big?

1 Kelt

2 Phoenix

3 Cadycarhandle

Yeah, going to have to say my number one choice here would be Stef.

If I'm going on a blind date with another poster it's going to be a femme, and I've seen the shot of Stef's puppies, so of course I'm intrigued ;)

As for hooking up with guys I've met on a website..... not going to say I definitely wouldn't, so don't think I'm dogging your homoerotic suasagefest, lads. I'm as experimental as the next heterosexual, and no mistake.

Cheesepipes, though... I dunno. I'd have to have a written commitment that he wouldnae try to man-rape me before I agreed to going on a date with him. :nono:

But would you be used to it though Mini me?

Guess where i am at this very moment, it begins with an O and ends in ffshore............... :dancin: I'm back in the game Mini, me old China and i'm going to give you daily reports of my progress cause we all know Offshore is so COOL.

Injured shoulder at the moment so the training sesh will have to wait.

So in answer to the question, i would quite happily meet any fucker, if we think each other are bellends then fair enough i suppose, i normally give a good first impression unless you meet me in full on blootered mode, then thats a disaster.

:hysterical:

You could be the missing piece from my group of friends, well you and the token black guy, we need a cool dude that is black.

I'll send you a free copy when its finished, you flattering devil, you :checkit:

I would love to be amongst the first to read the tribulations of Kelt. I hope the opening chapter involves a dog shitting on a carpet and the whole thing just escalates from that point. It would be an amazing read. I am suggesting a crime novel. Perfect conveyance for your writing style.