So, Do We All Agree

Yes. Completely agree but the SPL/SFA will change the rules if it does happen.

100% guaranteed. :ThumbsDown:

Agree.

Now, this rule change thing. Giving this a bit of thought, i'm thinking there is a genuine commercial reason for NOT wanting the huns back in the league. And that is simply that nobody will ever consider giving credit to a company that is known to be part of a cabal that rewards financial mismanagement. The credit rating of the SPL and its members would be in the bin. It would set a precedent which would allow all SPL clubs to follow suit, who is going to give credit to a company which will not be punished if it just decides not to pay? If Rangers come straight back to the SPL i'll bet my life that the finance for our new stadium is suddenly unavailable.

I'm semi optimistic that the remaining 11 will do the right thing, if not for moral reasons, then for pure, hard business ones.

Oh, and is anyone able to bring this to the attention of the board? Maybe something for Sunday....

Agree.

Now, this rule change thing. Giving this a bit of thought, i'm thinking there is a genuine commercial reason for NOT wanting the huns back in the league. And that is simply that nobody will ever consider giving credit to a company that is known to be part of a cabal that rewards financial mismanagement. The credit rating of the SPL and its members would be in the bin. It would set a precedent which would allow all SPL clubs to follow suit, who is going to give credit to a company which will not be punished if it just decides not to pay? If Rangers come straight back to the SPL i'll bet my life that the finance for our new stadium is suddenly unavailable.

I'm semi optimistic that the remaining 11 will do the right thing, if not for moral reasons, then for pure, hard business ones.

Oh, and is anyone able to bring this to the attention of the board? Maybe something for Sunday....

Is stewartie a churchgoer? :dontknow: