Fao Craig Brown

Do not ever play 1 up front at home to Rangers. They are nothing special to play tactics like that. We created basically nothing all game with Fallon feeding off scraps.

Some people might blame the ref and he was biased but our manager played negative tactics hindered us today.

Totally agree. I am totally fed up with Brown's negativity and perpetual excuses. He has the motivational qualities of a mouse.

There was lull right through fans right from start knowing we were just going to sit in. Compare that to Dunfermline game where we went for it fro first minute and crowd were right up for it.

On the stream i was watching i never heard the Dons fans only the scum and even then only really after they scored.

The atmosphere just seemed non existent or maybe it was just my stream.

What sort of formation was that? Vernon being injured in training was a blow but put in another striker and stick with 4 - 4 - 2. They are better than us but are still gash so have a go at them. The ref was absolutely pish but we got what we deserved as were far too negative. We are at home for christ sake give it a go rather than play for 0 - 0. Also it was plain to everyone that the goal was coming for rangers. Make a change with it being personnel or tactics rather than reacting after they scored.

On the stream i was watching i never heard the Dons fans only the scum and even then only really after they scored.

The atmosphere just seemed non existent or maybe it was just my stream.

No, there was no atmosphere. Fans turned up hopeful, seen the team and knew straight away it was going to be shit. Think 5 or 6 folk i know mentioned we were 4-5-1 and it was shit by time got to my seat.

Is Vernon the only man who can play up front with Fallon? Is Magennis out of the reckoning now?

Even when Mackie went on the obviousl switch was to 4-4-2 but instead we went with 2 on the wing that aren't wingers with a winger in centre mid - shambles!!

I hope Brown tries all he can to offload Mackie in Jan.

How long left on his contract? a year maybe? just offer him half the remainder of his contract in Jan to leave & try to find another club but he'd obviously refuse to leave cos he'd know that he'd really struggle to find another club in the 1st div let alone the SPL.

Wish Brown would also admit he fked up by signing bloody Clark also (three bloody years :banghead: ) & just try to somehow offload him as well.

There are younger, keener, fitter & better players available in the U19s squad that can do more of a job than either Clark or Mackie can.

Desperation over the next few games is going to give these pair of wasters first team game time & that is just shambolic imo. :deadhorse: :deadhorse: