Injustice On A Monumental Level

'm f ucking shocked at that chunt colum of fitever his horrid fkn name is,, But until other teams plus US! stand up and say something

we will be stuck with these lotto fuckers to referee games,, In fact we should have stuck with the effort to introduce foreign

refs, How he never booked that chunt naismith is beyond me and near the end he should have booked one of there cheaters

for a bad challenge but he patted him on the back i could not believe my eyes!!! f uck me its a joke

I hate this corrupt country!! And also that's why i never give a shit about scotland national team because it would mean supporting

chunts like naismith and Magregor and other such old firm scum!! Also broon is a shite bag!!!!

post-4688-0-55908700-1319922182_thumb.jpg

'm f ucking shocked at that chunt colum of fitever his horrid fkn name is,, But until other teams plus US! stand up and say something

we will be stuck with these lotto fuckers to referee games,, In fact we should have stuck with the effort to introduce foreign

refs, How he never booked that chunt naismith is beyond me and near the end he should have booked one of there cheaters

for a bad challenge but he patted him on the back i could not believe my eyes!!! f uck me its a joke

I hate this corrupt country!! And also that's why i never give a shit about scotland national team because it would mean supporting

chunts like naismith and Magregor and other such old firm scum!!

already a thread on Collum :checkit: