Sportscene

Oooh feel sorry for Naismith. No mention of a serious gash on milsom. Replay shows the tackle to be horrendous.

Fallon deserved to be sent off. For a feck all tackle.

No mention of jelavic lashing out at all.

And lafferty looks half a yard offside for his goal to me.

If McArdle had pushed out a little bit earlier then Lafferty would have definitely been offside

No sympathy for Naismith whatsoever. He deserved to be punished for attempting to snap Milsom's leg in two. With the ref not prepared to punish this thug and the SFA not prepared to hand out a ban, thankfully nature has taken its course and we have had a rare bit of justice for routine hun thuggery. We should all take a moment to enjoy this moment of justice against the huns, for it is unfortunately the only form of justice we are likely to see and we rarely see it. Milsom, the victim in this shocking incident, is thankfully still able to walk.

No sympathy for Naismith whatsoever. He deserved to be punished for attempting to snap Milsom's leg in two. With the ref not prepared to punish this thug and the SFA not prepared to hand out a ban, thankfully nature has taken its course and we have had a rare bit of justice for routine hun thuggery. We should all take a moment to enjoy this moment of justice against the huns, for it is unfortunately the only form of justice we are likely to see and we rarely see it. Milsom, the victim in this shocking incident, is thankfully still able to walk.

Do you think it's justice knee he's hurt or are there other problems.

As much as I don't like to see any one injured in this case I can quite happily say Naismith you got what you deserved. :lolrangers:

Don't get the papers myself, but just saw yesterday's Sunday Post:

"Naismith injured in a challenge with Milsom" - no mention of Milsom's injury, or the nature of the assault that led to poor Naismith's injury

"Aberdeen fans booed as Naismith was stretchered off" - "There's been bad blood between the fans stretching back to the 80s and Simmie-Durrant" - OMG you ignorant fuckwits, this was a booing due to Saturday's tackle, and nothing to do with Willie Johnstone's attempted murder of John McMaster, nor McCoist's assault and broken cheek of Snelders, nor indeed Rod Wallace's unfortunate 'tackle' to break Jim Leighton's jaw.

:angry2:

Unfortunately Naismith has caught himself in milsom and twisted his knee. WTF. Seriously Craig Levein and SFA are just a bunch of cunting cuntholes.

This was a point I made before about Levein now being shit scared of the OId Firm and doing anything to piss them off. If Naismith had done that challenge on Conway or Swanson two years ago and got nothing for it, he would have been spitting blood, and proclaiming Naismith to be a dirty fuck and referees to be favouring the Old Firm. Can't do that now though, might upset some of Scotland's "key" players...

Mother nature has rebelled against the thugs in blue and cowards in black.

It is however the only form of retribution we are going to see.

Naismith plays for the huns - everyone else is fair game (unless they happen to have green hoops).

The list of assaults by huns on dons above is by no means exhaustive.

Dirty thugs.

small comfort I know but was impressed that Milsom didn't stay down, didn't have a go at Naismith which he was perfectly justified to do, but just had a wee trod on the toe on the way past. Can only guess what he was muttering though.

I'll just about accept that in real time (on tele) the tackle didn't look too bad although the intent is clearly evident, why else would he turn his back, but by the same arguement its a stonewall penalty for Mackie - its only the replay that shows him up for the elephant balarina he has become.

What annoys me is the fact Brown didn't criticise the refs performance, he praised Collum and reckons he's a great referee.

He never once mentioned the fact Naismiths tackle was a shocker, just said Milsom has a bad gash.

That's what annoys me.

I'm glad he doesn't criticise ref's as it only lads him in the shit. He has mentioned that tackle though and Milsom's injury. He also backed Fallon in his sending off.

yes and thats why browns not the right man to motivate and inspire a team

put yourself in milsoms place, hearing your manager say that as you hobble out the ground

see above.

i wouldnt react well to talk like that from my manager

looks like our team didnt either in the second half after some more of his talks

talk like what? he said the tackle was a bad one on Milsom and refused to get drawn in to slagging Collum off. He then went on to defend his player by saying he did not think it was a sending off.

What annoys me is the fact Brown didn't criticise the refs performance, he praised Collum and reckons he's a great referee.

He never once mentioned the fact Naismiths tackle was a shocker, just said Milsom has a bad gash.

That's what annoys me.

Id rather he came out and criticised the ref too, but he did say Naismiths injury was self inflicted and was very late and rash.