Big Man

Crazy numbers, but it's not the west's fault. We've kept oor numbers in check the last fifty years or so.

Are we allowed to suggest it might be all they Africans and Asians that are to blame?

Correct Byen, its they africans breeding like rabbits and nae giving a shit that's pushing the numbers up.

Somebody needs to get them telt.

:charlie:

1 in every 6.7 or something folk on the planet is Chinese. Mintal.

Be hard to imagine what would have happened with China if they didn't introduce the one child rule. Could even argue that they would'nt have the population they have today as alot would have died in starvation when all the food numbers were dwarfed by new mouths to feed.

Be hard to imagine what would have happened with China if they didn't introduce the one child rule. Could even argue that they would'nt have the population they have today as alot would have died in starvation when all the food numbers were dwarfed by new mouths to feed.

While the 1 child rule makes sense in some ways, in a society where male babies are much more prized than female ones, it leads tae a right fucked up situation wi prossies fae North Korea and all sorts in the mix.

There is a UN report that suggests that the population may well peak at about 9 billion in 2050 but be back to around 6 billion by 2100 so no need to break out the "Big Brother" population controls yet.

But then again there is another forecast that has the population at 27 billion by 2100, in which case let the culling of fertile females commence. :itch-chin:

China's population is likely to sort itself out in the next 40 years or so as the one child rule and the high rate of female infanticide means that there soon will be a massive halt to their population rise due to the shortage of females.

While the 1 child rule makes sense in some ways, in a society where male babies are much more prized than female ones, it leads tae a right fucked up situation wi prossies fae North Korea and all sorts in the mix.

Got the compulsory female-chinese-orphans film in Modern Studies nae long ago. Crazy stuff.

100% chinky. 5 foot 5 tall. Eat their pets for their dinner. Cycle to work at the factory and celebrate new year in February.

Didn't realise that things were that bad for Derek Young, that he's had to give up his car and get a factory job now!

Still I'll bet he's good to have around his new place?

We better hope to fuck something happens with the Chinese population.

Water tables are falling and rice yields are down about 20%, less food and more people is not a good combination for the world's newest Superpower.

Wouldn't like to be Russia when the Shite hits the fan.

Water tables are falling and rice yields are down about 20%, less food and more people is not a good combination for the world's newest Superpower.

i reckon we should just bomb them back to teh stoneage. that'll learn them.

Most of them will move to Britain and open up restaurants - mark my words...

:charlie:

i reckon we should just bomb them back to teh stoneage. that'll learn them.

90% of them are already there.

You try bombing them back to the Stone Age and they'll be like, "Did you hear something?"

"Na... just get on with harvesting this rice by hand, just like they did in the Stone Age."

Personally I reckon in the next ten years the Chinese will be looking to shed a few hundred million in pop. And the easiest way to combine that ambition with the need for viable agricultural land involves Russian territory.

And I reckon if we've any brains we'll sit that one out.

90% of them are already there.

You try bombing them back to the Stone Age and they'll be like, "Did you hear something?"

"Na... just get on with harvesting this rice by hand, just like they did in the Stone Age."

Personally I reckon in the next ten years the Chinese will be looking to shed a few hundred million in pop. And the easiest way to combine that ambition with the need for viable agricultural land involves Russian territory.

And I reckon if we've any brains we'll sit that one out.

They are already buying up swathes of Africa. I fear the Chinese, they are on the verge of a big comeback.