Things In Spaaaaaaaace!

Ke1t

I'm a big fan of crazy conspiracy shit, but sometimes you get linked from the crazy shit to genuinely reliable sources, like NASA and the JPL for example.

During Shuttle mission STS-88, they took pictures of some pretty weird stuff all floating around in Earth orbit.... some of it could be junk, could be rocks, could be experimental military X-planes... who knows. Some of it NASA hasn't even tried to explain. When questioned they shrugged their collective shoulders and went, "Fuck if we know."

This one, to me, looks like a giant angry dog's head. Chances are it's not, though

From the NASA site.... Follow link for Hi-res shot.

Tha fuck?

ISD_highres_STS088_STS088-724-65_3.jpg

Ghosties = Nae real

Harry Potter = Nae real

Soaps = NAE FUCKIN' REAL!

Aliens = Mathematically probably real. Drake's equation is something like 10 planets capable of interstellar communication at any 1 time in our galaxy...assuming things like 1% of life planets develop intelligent life, and like 1% of them are able to communicate and last for x amount of years.

Ghosties = Nae real

Harry Potter = Nae real

Soaps = NAE FUCKIN' REAL!

Aliens = Mathematically probably real. Drake's equation is something like 10 planets capable of interstellar communication at any 1 time in our galaxy...assuming things like 1% of life planets develop intelligent life, and like 1% of them are able to communicate and last for x amount of years.

Aye, Drake's equation if fascinating. Completely made up on the spur of the moment is my interpretation of it, Far to much guesswork going on.

Aye, Drake's equation if fascinating. Completely made up on the spur of the moment is my interpretation of it, Far to much guesswork going on.

Aye, the accuracy of the equation is dodge itself. But the premise I think you can argue for. Even if the odds are amazingly high... there are an amazingly high number of planets in our galaxy.

Still, its nae happening in my lifetime anyways.

• 2 weeks later...