Get Well Soon Bob Milsom

If that challenge had been Milsom on Naismith not only would it have been a straight red but it would have been headline news, Milsom would have been the new Simmie in the eyes of der hun and the west coast press.

Shocking how they've swept it under the carpet.

It is shocking, but we've seen it all before. Football in this country is so corrupt. Half the nation has given up and the other half get their knickers in a twist when their side of the OF drop a couple of points. It's fucking ludicrous.

I think one good thing to come out of this unjustice is the feeling of unity within the Aberdeen support, if the club play it right and try to harness it in the next few home games we could see bumper crowds, I used to be a season ticket holder but pick and choose my games these days yet i'll be right up for the next few games, lets get behind the team and remind Scotland that no one fucks with Aberdeen.

What's the verdict anyway? Any word on how long he's out for?

Hope it's not too long as he was coming on to a game after a slow start to the season. It was a brutal assault by a little hun, and when the referee failed to issue justice he got his comuppence. Karma's a bitch Naismith ;)

If that challenge had been Milsom on Naismith not only would it have been a straight red but it would have been headline news, Milsom would have been the new Simmie in the eyes of der hun and the west coast press.

Shocking how they've swept it under the carpet.

I think one good thing to come out of this unjustice is the feeling of unity within the Aberdeen support, if the club play it right and try to harness it in the next few home games we could see bumper crowds, I used to be a season ticket holder but pick and choose my games these days yet i'll be right up for the next few games, lets get behind the team and remind Scotland that no one fucks with Aberdeen.

Bob has upped the ante in the last 4 games, he puts in hyper displays and his one touch passing is exemplary.

Although like others I suspect this is all down to match fitness - I think its taken he and others (like Ozzy) a good 5 games to get fit and show his full potential. Remeber last season Bob hardly played for "the stiffs" with Fulham before coming to us........

Maybe we'll get an update from the Gaffario on Thursday or so.

0,,10284~9607212,00.jpg

As has been mentioned he seemed to be back to his best the last few weeks and although playing a bit wider than he might prefer has really being doing the business again.

All the best Rob, hopefully you will be back soon, especially as you will be missed from the side.

Oh and welcome to the myopic world of Scottish Football, where you can be assualted by the opposition and the Referee will take no action. Where you can make an perfectly fair challenge like Fallon and be given a straight red card. Be in no doubt there are only 2 clubs in the eyes of the Football institution in Scotland and no one else matters a damn to them.