Tea

Bluto10

I'm mostly a coffee man, but I do like a decent British tea for a change. Something like Yorkshire Tea.

But on my recent travels I have tried more black tea. Darjeeling, Assam and all that guff.

I would recommend a Darjeeling First Flush.

with milk I presume?

british milky tea is good.

but a good old bongo black tea is a refreshing change.

There is no such thing as British tea. Or Yorkshire tea for that matter.

Tea is not grown in Britain.

really?

why have i got two boxes of ''Yorkshire Tea'' at home then?

''British tea'' = British style tea, i.e drank with milk.

It's all in the name Bluto.

It annoys me when people say British tea or Yorkshire tea. No big deal.

It's a bit of a stretch them calling it Yorkshire tea though. What exactly is Yorkshire's involvement in the whole tea growing business?

It's all in the name Bluto.

It annoys me when people say British tea or Yorkshire tea. No big deal.

It's a bit of a stretch them calling it Yorkshire tea though. What exactly is Yorkshire's involvement in the whole tea growing business?

i said ''Yorkshire Tea'' for the brand, which my limited palette appreciates, and ''British tea'' for the milky style.

nae sure. think its cause its made by famous yorkshire tea merchants - bettys and taylors perhaps.

I have a pint of cow juice every day, it's lethal, disna do me any harm, apart from my kidneys singing for a bit afterward.

If they are singin' noo....they'll be howlin' by the time you are my age , tup.

My old macrobiotic colleagues used to say that the overconsumption of dairy products was the criminal act of the twentieth century.

It's the way it impacts on our judgements( in a much more stealthy way than alcohol ).

Hitler was a vegetarian.....and had dreadful flatulence.

Parrrrrp !

If they are singin' noo....they'll be howlin' by the time you are my age , tup.

My old macrobiotic colleagues used to say that the overconsumption of dairy products was the criminal act of the twentieth century.

It's the way it impacts on our judgements( in a much more stealthy way than alcohol ).

Hitler was a vegetarian.....and had dreadful flatulence.

Parrrrrp !

They only sing until the milk is processed, I tan milk, butter and cheese all the time and I dinna believe a word of this macrobiotic pish, look at the shape of Gillian McKeith or Gwyneth Paltrow, skinny, malnourished bitches, if that's what it does to you then I'm out.