Scotsman Fanzone

Can someone post what it said as I keep getting error 503 service unavailable

having not read the artcile either, i can give a brief summary of what was said.

To paraphrase: Steven Naismith is a horrible hun cunt. His brutal assualt on Rob Milsom should have led to a red card to the rat faced bastard which in turn would have had a major affect on the game, which was still in it's infancy at that point. You could argue that karma took care of him after the referee blatantly refused too. Whether it's cheating or complete incompetancy, I'll leave that for the reader to decide. The sending off would have eveened the game up to 11 vs 11 and who knows what the outcome would have then been, with Naismith's replacement who scored the opener, that cunt Kyle Lafferty still sitting on the bench. This is what we're up against in Scottish football, the sooner the horrible organisations known as the Old Firm fuck off the better.

having not read the artcile either, i can give a brief summary of what was said.

To paraphrase: Steven Naismith is a horrible hun cunt. His brutal assualt on Rob Milsom should have led to a red card to the rat faced bastard which in turn would have had a major affect on the game, which was still in it's infancy at that point. You could argue that karma took care of him after the referee blatantly refused too. Whether it's cheating or complete incompetancy, I'll leave that for the reader to decide. The sending off would have eveened the game up to 11 vs 11 and who knows what the outcome would have then been, with Naismith's replacement who scored the opener, that cunt Kyle Lafferty still sitting on the bench. This is what we're up against in Scottish football, the sooner the horrible organisations known as the Old Firm fuck off the better.

Hun "Orc Zone" has a different slant.

Orc Zone

Wankers.