Suspend Fallon!

Not a fan of Fallon. Too slow, has scored one goal (and that was a pen), completely lost on his own and in my opinion too similar a player to Vernon (just not as good).

Would like to have seen his two game absence filled by Chalali so the jury could at least be out. He also seems more lively with a bit more pace which is exactly what we need.

Wondering what peoples thoughts are.

Ps. Please god let there be a winger on the January horizon.

Not a fan of Fallon. Too slow, has scored one goal (and that was a pen), completely lost on his own and in my opinion too similar a player to Vernon (just not as good).

Would like to have seen his two game absence filled by Chalali so the jury could at least be out. He also seems more lively with a bit more pace which is exactly what we need.

hes a better target man and hold up player than vernon, if suspended and vernon injured he should start magennis and chalali

Fallon has contributed to the team well even though he hasn't scored much - its obvious his hold up play is much better than Vernon.

We need him back, with Vernon out I'd like to see Fallon and Chalali.

Also I think its preferable by far to have someone up top next to him and this is generally how Brown has played Fallon up until the OF games, so I'm not expecting to see him up top on his own again.

Fallon is a cracking target man for us. Looked bad on Saturday to some folk purely because he had no support. Vernon I'm sure is also more of a poacher. Most of his goals last season were tap ins due to Maguire's and Aluko's shots and crosses. If Vernon can now feed off Fallon's scraps as he did last season it could be a good partnership.

I've seen Fallon in 3 games and was impressed with his hold up/link up play...he's easily as good as what we got out of Lee Miller

With an impending suspension on the horizon I'm wondering if "Gover" is in fact Broon looking for advice as to who to play when Fallon can't!!

• Site Sponsor

For fucks sake! Give the guy a chance!

Now now Chief....that wasn't what was said....."he's easily as good as what we got out of Lee Miller

Never really thought Caldertwat got what he should of out of Miller....but that's a different story

was mcghee that goy rid of miller. would you not have taken

Is it today we find out if the appeal was successful?

Yep

I get the feeling the SPL/appeals committee will say GIRUY and dismiss it the appeal

They have 3 or 4 to go through - cant see them saying the refs got it wrong every time, can you? Even if they did!

The best we can hope for is downgraded to yellow, so still a suspension coming his way.

his movement is very clever. you dont have to be running around constantly to make a nuisance of yourself and be a good player.

In the rangers game, if the ball went near him, he won it and gave it back to a red shirt. not entirely sure what more your asking for from a striker who doesnt get any service. unfortunately, hes not messi. hes not going to pick the ball up deep and take on and beat everyone. giving him the ball 40 yards from goal isnt going to result in him getting a shot off.

ive liked what ive seen of him. the quality of player pa broon has brought in has (mostly) been better than weve seen for a few years. the spine looks good. if we can supplement the squad with a natural left winger well be laughing.