Fa's Da ?

phoenix

Just to clear up any lingering doubts.

The celebrity parent in question is Martin O'Neil , football genius and piscean.

There are a lorra geniuses born under the sign of pisces - Steve Jobs and Einstein too. Not all , of course , but more than the average.

Gays , if you believe in statistical and astrology shit , are more to be found under the sign of Libra.

Psycopaths under Capricorn.

Taureans fart a lot.

Just to clear up any lingering doubts.

The celebrity parent in question is Martin O'Neil , football genius and piscean.

There are a lorra geniuses born under the sign of pisces - Steve Jobs and Einstein too. Not all , of course , but more than the average.

Gays , if you believe in statistical and astrology shit , are more to be found under the sign of Libra.

Psycopaths under Capricorn.

Taureans fart a lot.

Gemini?

Prone tae be name-dropping cunts

I doubt it. Jason Donovan and I both share Gemini star signs. I know this as I was invited backstage when he was playing at the Palace Theatre in London a couple of years back.

He's 1st June. I'm 3rd June. I only know this as it was my birthday that very day and I got tickets as a birthday surprise including backstage access. It cropped up in conversation after my wife said it was my birthday.

ANyway back onto name dropping. He never mentioned Kylie once. :swear:

I doubt it. Jason Donovan and I both share Gemini star signs. I know this as I was invited backstage when he was playing at the Palace Theatre in London a couple of years back.

He's 1st June. I'm 3rd June. I only know this as it was my birthday that very day and I got tickets as a birthday surprise including backstage access. It cropped up in conversation after my wife said it was my birthday.

:laughing:

No wonder he turned to heroin.

Edit: Wait a minute, you got tickets to a musical for your birthday? FFS :gay:

Pretty sure Kylie's a Gemini as well - possibly the 5th of June?

(I'm the 4th).

Or am I thinking of Bob Dylan?

Maybe Kylie's the 31st of May?

---

No way are Geminis name-droppers by the way - the Dalai Lama told me that, and I believe him

Pretty sure Kylie's a Gemini as well - possibly the 5th of June?

(I'm the 4th).

Or am I thinking of Bob Dylan?

Maybe Kylie's the 31st of May?

---

No idea. As I said Jason isn't a name dropper. Tony Sheldon was a bit of a dick though.

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert was the musical for those interested.