Whats The Oldest Strip You Have

Bluto10

my oldest is the 1990 man united away. funny blue and white one with arrow like pattern.

after that its the scotland away from euro92.

i've had older ones but they have fallen by the wayside.

possibly my fav though is my 1993 Juve danone sponsered strip with 10 on the back for baggio.

i was the coolest cat at school with that bad boy.

what old strips have you got?

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 2

I have the adidas original type with the white and red v neck from 1980 i only wear it at pittodrie the first few months of the season (T-shirt weather) anyone over the age of 30 agrees it pure class in a glass with the huge adidas motif and old syle dons goal emblem. I wrote a letter to Aberdeen suggesting that now we are in partnership with adidas again it would be a great business opportunity to re-realese this type of top together with the 1983 one and tracksuit top etc as im sure we all agree they would sell truck loads.

The oldest strip I have is Liverpool top.

CROWN PAINTS - from the year I was born - and the year they won the league and FA Cup. I got it as a gift for a birthday from the missus though.

Other than that, I don't usually keep fitba tops.

I've kept the centenary shirt though.

Christ, must be old then! :P

*predicatble and obvious, I know*

CROWN PAINTS - from the year I was born - and the year they won the league and FA Cup. I got it as a gift for a birthday from the missus though.

nice.

they had some decent little numbers back then liverpool.

the arrow patterened one, like my united top, is good also. home red and grey away, i think.

i think adidas originals do them now

That was the CANDY strip, I have the Adidas Originals track top of that one.

It's smart.

nice.

i have the dutch adidas originals 88 strip. well its not a strip, as it doesnt have the adidas flower on right boob but it does have the lion on the left tit.

its fuckin ace come euro / world cup time.

i get max respect in the boozer for that one.

adidasoriginalsliverpoo.jpg

I've got this one, and many other retro original track tops, but I want the Grey one. I cannot find it anywhere.

i saw the grey strip just the other day over here.

mustve been the adi originals as it looked in good condition.

subside often have adi originals, check there

First kit I had was a Liverpool one from 77/78 season, red with the white V-neck, also got the white away one with 'HITACHI' across the front must have been one of the earliest sponsorship deals. First Dons top was the white adidas that was worn for the Super Cup home leg with the red pin stripes.

Oldest top that I still have is the Scotland away from 91, white with the red and purple flashes across the shoulders, Oldest Dons one is the first red puma one with Living Design on the front, always liked that kit.

i saw the grey strip just the other day over here.

mustve been the adi originals as it looked in good condition.

subside often have adi originals, check there

I've got the red candy top, I've also got the holland 88 adidas originals tracky top, you don't see many about. A Dons one would be the coolest top of all time. The oldest strip I have is a 79 Dons bad boy, the v neck is pretty wild.

I had the grey Crown Paints Liverpool away kit when I was about 13. Used to like Liverpool and then Souness went there so I dropped all interest and started hoping for them to lose.

*edit* Just read the rest of the thread. Must have been the Candy one then? Cool top.

my oldest is the 1990 man united away. funny blue and white one with arrow like pattern.

after that its the scotland away from euro92.

i've had older ones but they have fallen by the wayside.

possibly my fav though is my 1993 Juve danone sponsered strip with 10 on the back for baggio.

i was the coolest cat at school with that bad boy.

what old strips have you got?

A mid 90s Napoli reserve top, bought as a fives strip cos it was cheap!

• 11 years later...
On 11/4/2011 at 9:38 AM, stumain said:

I have the adidas original type with the white and red v neck from 1980 i only wear it at pittodrie the first few months of the season (T-shirt weather) anyone over the age of 30 agrees it pure class in a glass with the huge adidas motif and old syle dons goal emblem. I wrote a letter to Aberdeen suggesting that now we are in partnership with adidas again it would be a great business opportunity to re-realese this type of top together with the 1983 one and tracksuit top etc as im sure we all agree they would sell truck loads.

Me too.  Lovely glossy sheen to it.  Well it used to, before the 1000th wash

Special mention for the shorts too.  Todays nambies would have felt they were wearing bikini bottoms in them.