Whats The Oldest Strip You Have

Bluto10

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

A heartwarming tale Buc, so just to clarify you bought a top got it signed by the Dodds, Shesrer etc, then proceeded to auction it off bought it yourself, gave it to your your  loun but it’s now in your garage?

One more thing I'm an extremely generous person I'm sure a few can back this up.

Especially when it comes to charities that I was involved in over the years from homeless to sick kids .

I don't like to take even a pint off anyone as it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Just the way I am.

1 minute ago, Edwin Starr said:

One more thing I'm an extremely generous person I'm sure a few can back this up.

Especially when it comes to charities that I was involved in over the years from homeless to sick kids .

I don't like to take even a pint off anyone as it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Just the way I am.

Don't think anyone would doubt you Eduardo.

@Fridgewould buy you a pint no bother though. He's good like that.

35 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

That's exactly correct as I used to do a lot for sick kids hospital when I was in business.

Good effort min. I always end up buying stuff at charity dinners (not that that is stupid) I bidded for tickets for loose women and just gave them away to the girls in the office. Also bought tickets for Gleneagles (don’t play golf) was hoping someone would outbid me. Just gave them away.

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Good effort min. I always end up buying stuff at charity dinners (not that that is stupid) I bidded for tickets for loose women and just gave them away to the girls in the office. Also bought tickets for Gleneagles (don’t play golf) was hoping someone would outbid me. Just gave them away.

Strings to Fridge's bow.

A - Philanthopist.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Nice one Fridge much respect.

16 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Have you ever walked Lands End to John O’Groats for sp.. less fortunates? 

Nah not into walks Sooper .

My wife has done the West Highland Way she'd love to do it again.

I would llike to run it in stages . There's a West Highland Way race done in about 24 hours .like

1 hour ago, Edwin Starr said:

Nah not into walks Sooper .

My wife has done the West Highland Way she'd love to do it again.

I would llike to run it in stages . There's a West Highland Way race done in about 24 hours .like

Forget runnin the WHW, better of doing it on the MTB