Whats The Oldest Strip You Have

Bluto10

On 11/4/2011 at 8:53 AM, Bluto10 said:

my oldest is the 1990 man united away. funny blue and white one with arrow like pattern.

after that its the scotland away from euro92.

i've had older ones but they have fallen by the wayside.

possibly my fav though is my 1993 Juve danone sponsered strip with 10 on the back for baggio.

i was the coolest cat at school with that bad boy.

what old strips have you got?

On 11/4/2011 at 8:55 AM, Bluto10 said:

think my fiorst strip was the scotland 86 outfit.

loved my dons JVC umbro with the very small checks.

had a cool everton one also. if i remember rightly it was an away, grey and white striped, NEC one

Chat tae masell🤡...Fud☠️

I have the Holland 88 top bought when i was 11 and still in fantastic condition. My parents found a box of old football shirts when they moved house last year including this one, lots of old dons tops from the 90's, a UAE international kit (including shorts). a Liverpool 'Candy' kit and a random Scotland half and half top from the early 90's.

3008b966_720x.jpg?v=1641035497

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I have the Holland 88 top bought when i was 11 and still in fantastic condition. My parents found a box of old football shirts when they moved house last year including this one, lots of old dons tops from the 90's, a UAE international kit (including shorts). a Liverpool 'Candy' kit and a random Scotland half and half top from the early 90's.

3008b966_720x.jpg?v=1641035497

what year is that from 0?

doesn’t look like the 88 top

On 11/4/2011 at 9:38 AM, stumain said:

I have the adidas original type with the white and red v neck from 1980 i only wear it at pittodrie the first few months of the season (T-shirt weather) anyone over the age of 30 agrees it pure class in a glass with the huge adidas motif and old syle dons goal emblem. I wrote a letter to Aberdeen suggesting that now we are in partnership with adidas again it would be a great business opportunity to re-realese this type of top together with the 1983 one and tracksuit top etc as im sure we all agree they would sell truck loads.

My first was the 1980 home shirt .

I have the remaked of both the JVC shirts of 1988.

I bought a football top and got it signed and framed from the 1995 cup winning team v Dundee.

Put it up for a charity auction and ended up out bidding everyone .

The money went to the children's cancer ward here in Aberdeen and my loon ended up with the framed fitba top.

It's in the garage for now.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

I bought a football top and got it signed and framed from the 1995 cup winning team v Dundee.

The money went to the children's cancer ward here in Aberdeen and my loon ended up with the framed fitba top.

That's must be why he imagines Stewart McKimmie when he's having a wank.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

A heartwarming tale Buc, so just to clarify you bought a top got it signed by the Dodds, Shesrer etc, then proceeded to auction it off bought it yourself, gave it to your your  loun but it’s now in your garage?

58 minutes ago, Fridge said:

A heartwarming tale Buc, so just to clarify you bought a top got it signed by the Dodds, Shesrer etc, then proceeded to auction it off bought it yourself, gave it to your your  loun but it’s now in your garage?

That's exactly correct as I used to do a lot for sick kids hospital when I was in business.