League Cup Semi Finals

Pleased for Killie and Ayr that it's not on TV. TV ruins occasions like this with their shit kick off times snd could have had a negative affect on the attendance.

As a neutral i wouldn't watch either.

As a neutral I wouldn't have minded watching this - not completely neutral as I once lived in Ayr and have a soft spot for Ally McLeod and Ayr -they humped the huns 4-1 one sunny afternoon and I found a leather football whilst walking home after the game - long time ago now but happy days.

However do agree with the choice TV might well ruin it - it is a game that could get a reasonable atmosphere if enough attend - would be best at a neutral gorund like Fir park or St Mirren though. Hampden may be too large for them in a semi final.

As a neutral I wouldn't have minded watching this - not completely neutral as I once lived in Ayr and have a soft spot for Ally McLeod and Ayr -they humped the huns 4-1 one sunny afternoon and I found a leather football whilst walking home after the game - long time ago now but happy days.

However do agree with the choice TV might well ruin it - it is a game that could get a reasonable atmosphere if enough attend - would be best at a neutral gorund like Fir park or St Mirren though. Hampden may be too large for them in a semi final.

read elsewhere that some of there own fans think they will get a fair crowd at the game