Face Like A Balloon

daytripping

The other half had a mouth ulcer so bought some mouthwash called Corsodyl, I just saw it as a regular mouthwash beside the bathroom sink so thought I'll have a gargle of that. Turns out I must be allergic to the fecking stuff, my gums and cheeks have erupted and I'm in bad pain!

Any doctor types out there have any suggestions, have tried Nurofen to take down the swelling but it doesn't seem to be helping.

I've got cheeks like this;

homer-simpson-5.jpg

Aye I will if it hasn't gone down by Monday, will just battle through it for now, if it gets worse could be a g-docs job.

from the website, it looks like toothpaste deactivates the mouthwash, but if you've had an allergic reaction it's probably too late for that now.

why not ring up the chemist, in the absence of access to your doctor now, and see if they can suggest something? they've no doubt seen other reactions to it, and might be able to suggest something you can do now, rather than wait. and suffer.

Aye I will if it hasn't gone down by Monday, will just battle through it for now, if it gets worse could be a g-docs job.

Antibiotics won't do anything to help an allergic reaction. Might even make it worse depending on your tolerance to antibiotics.

As someone said, antihistamene is your best bet when it comes to self medicating for that. Should always have an epipen lying around for real nasty cases.