10 Game Ticket

got a call from a bloke in the AFC ticket office on Thurs evening (think his name was Jack)asking whetyher or not i would like to purchase a half season ticket, if i bought before end November i got too free entries for a game in the run up to xmas, the fact that i work some weekends coupled with the price of season tickets meant that intmated that i would like to see the 10 game ticket made available to ALL fans the guys said that numerous other fans he had contacted had also intimated they too would be keen on seeing th 10 game ticket made available to ALL fans. he said he woulkd pass this on to the club hierachy,

would anyone else be interested in seeing the club offering the 10 game option to ALL fans, there must be many fans who work some weeknds like myself but would still mmanage to attend some games.

got a call from a bloke in the AFC ticket office on Thurs evening (think his name was Jack)asking whetyher or not i would like to purchase a half season ticket, if i bought before end November i got too free entries for a game in the run up to xmas, the fact that i work some weekends coupled with the price of season tickets meant that intmated that i would like to see the 10 game ticket made available to ALL fans the guys said that numerous other fans he had contacted had also intimated they too would be keen on seeing th 10 game ticket made available to ALL fans. he said he woulkd pass this on to the club hierachy,

would anyone else be interested in seeing the club offering the 10 game option to ALL fans, there must be many fans who work some weeknds like myself but would still mmanage to attend some games.

Wuold yuo like to right taht in English?

I understood it ok :dontknow:

It's a good idea & it SHOULD be available to more than just offshore workers & emergency workers.

It should also be available to other type shift workers also.

Don't think they can risk just offering them to just anyone as they lose to much of the regulars right now cos a lot of season ticket holders would take up this offer i'd guess.

I understood it ok :dontknow:

It's a good idea & it SHOULD be available to more than just offshore workers & emergency workers.

It should also be available to other type shift workers also.

Don't think they can risk just offering them to just anyone as they lose to much of the regulars right now cos a lot of season ticket holders would take up this offer i'd guess.

I think it would be great if they made the 10 game tickets available to all fans. I know a few folk who don't go to games regularly for various reasons so can't justify a season ticket. I think they'd be interested in a flexible 10 game ticket though.

I struggle to attend home games due to the fact that I stay away from Aberdeen, and also work some Saturdays. I cannot justify a season ticket. However, I would probably attend more games if I had pre paid the ticket, in the form of a 10 match ticket. The cost of travelling up, plus paying the

I struggle to attend home games due to the fact that I stay away from Aberdeen, and also work some Saturdays. I cannot justify a season ticket. However, I would probably attend more games if I had pre paid the ticket, in the form of a 10 match ticket. The cost of travelling up, plus paying the