You Couldn't Make It Up

Just watched the highlights of that game and Greg Wylde gets sent off - rightly so - when the game is just finishing.

And why did he get sent off?

That's right for kicking out at an opponent, in this case Flood. Now the Linesman helped the referee in this case, unlike last weekend against us. Same thing as Jelavic done but he only got booked.

Was it a wild challenge?

So did the referee fail to spot this? The lineman must be a tim. There's no other explanation.

I see what you did there ;)

Was an off the ball incident - well according to the BBC it was - but it was right in front of the linesman. Fair play to him, had more balls about him than the cunt last week anyway.

Who is that other pundit on Sportscene tonight? Just said that should never be a sending off :hunbash:

Keith Lasley who as far as i'm aware isn't a Hun supporter. Still a bit of a bizzare comment to come out with considering he said his own teammate was right to get sent off today for the same thing :confused:

Highlights picked to suit the Hun again by the looks of things as supposedly the Jutes had a stonewall penalty turned down, but didn't see it there

Keith Lasley who as far as i'm aware isn't a Hun supporter. Still a bit of a bizzare comment to come out with considering he said his own teammate was right to get sent off today for the same thing :confused:

Highlights picked to suit the Hun again by the looks of things as supposedly the Jutes had a stonewall penalty turned down, but didn't see it there

"boyhood Rangers supporter"

Scottish football highlights are a joke. I assume the BBC are restricted to 5 minutes for all matches for contract reasons? Even the highlights on Red TV rarely go beyond the 5 minute mark.

It is frustrating as there are a few talking points during games that you think "I'd like to see that again" but you just know that the crappy highlights we get means its unlikely to be included.

"boyhood Rangers supporter"

I stand corrected :poster_oops:

Scottish football highlights are a joke. I assume the BBC are restricted to 5 minutes for all matches for contract reasons? Even the highlights on Red TV rarely go beyond the 5 minute mark.

It is frustrating as there are a few talking points during games that you think "I'd like to see that again" but you just know that the crappy highlights we get means its unlikely to be included.

Exactly. Perfect examples are the Arnason booking last week and then the subsequent Davis challenge on Foster which would have showed Collum's inconsistency, and also Jelavic running into the fans and his kick out at Considine. Shambles!!!