The No People

terenceandphilip

so far, it was NO to

1. Trump

2. The Bypass

3. The new Pittodrie

4. Union Terrace Gardens

that's not enough. We need more NOs. What else can be opposed?

Well, it is small in comparison to your list, but this week I got a letter from the my 5 year old school, there will be NO nativity play this year, and its fuck all to do with funding...

Well, it is small in comparison to your list, but this week I got a letter from the my 5 year old school, there will be NO nativity play this year, and its fuck all to do with funding...

I'd be happy enough with that... Christians, as well as Muslims, can stick their religious shite back up their collective, primitive, exclusionary arses.

I'd rather see a Panto put on by schools.

Oh yes I would.

What's stopping schools from putting on an alternative, secular show if funding isn't a problem?

I'd be happy enough with that... Christians, as well as Muslims, can stick their religious shite back up their collective, primitive, exclusionary arses.

I'd rather see a Panto put on by schools.

Oh yes I would.

What's stopping schools from putting on an alternative, secular show if funding isn't a problem?

Well If I had to endure the embarrassment of wearing a tea towel round my head 25+ years ago, and be paraded in public viewing for adult pleasure, its only fair if he has to go through the process.

No to Mondays

footnote: the first time John Lennon met Joko Oh No, he went to her art exibition. One of her works was a magnifying glass hanging from the roof on a pice of string beside a set of steps. You climbed the steps, looked at the canvas on the roof through the magnifying glass and there was the tiny word "yes".

I was once told that it's impossible to make two positive statements turn into a negative answer. In other words you cannot say yes twice and mean no.

What did I tell this wise old owl?

Aye right.

People don't want to change, we're going to be left behind to rot. If we don't change then we're going to end up looking like a fucking zombie movie by the time the oil dries up and everybody moves to new pastures. It's ok though, because the people who said NO are hippy bastards anyways who would thrive in this environment. That and older people who'll be dead before any of this even matters to them.

It should be the youth of Aberdeen and Scotland that should be allowed to say YES or NO to these decisions as it's us/them that it's going to affect.

People don't want to change, we're going to be left behind to rot. If we don't change then we're going to end up looking like a fucking zombie movie by the time the oil dries up and everybody moves to new pastures. It's ok though, because the people who said NO are hippy bastards anyways who would thrive in this environment. That and older people who'll be dead before any of this even matters to them.

It should be the youth of Aberdeen and Scotland that should be allowed to say YES or NO to these decisions as it's us/them that it's going to affect.

well end up like middlesbrough.

or worse 1980s glasgow.

Thats a good one.

What about NO to Christmas in general?

Think we're already half way there.

Yes we now have a NO TO A 3RD DON CROSSING brigade on the go. Oh my poor discounted cooncil hoose will be next to a busy road... well you should've fucking checked the plans that have been in place since 19 fucking oat cake before you took the 75% discount ya ugly toothless bitch! Bet they dont give back their discounts either, cunts! So that means they'll get over the odds for their house (if it has to be flattened) and they'll have bought it for pennies to begin with. I wish the council would hand me the best part of £100K for living in Tilly, might make the scars go away.

No to recycling centres. Well, actually, NO to recycling centres in posh parts of town but yes to recycling centres next to Summerhill instead.

How about NO to taking pictures of your own children while they play in a shopping centre - oh, we're already there as well.

I think we should have our own NO campaign with banners saying "I dont care fit its for, I say NOT IN MY BACK YARD" and have a wee rally down Union Street. Best way to highlight how stupid a lot of these protest groups are. I wonder exactly how many of these people belong to every group going :itch-chin:

What about NO to Christmas in general?

Spam beat me to it really...but what i will add is that a local council near me has had banners up almost every month marking various sikh, muslim, hindu and jewish holidays/celebrations without fail. Im waiting to see if a Merry Christmas banner, "seasons greetings" banner, or nowt is put up this Christmas!