Chinese Buffets

On my works xmas night oot we usually head to Jimmy Chungs on union street for a quick bite to eat before getting pyshed, I've just found out they have shut down and am looking for another buffet diner in town, anyone know of any??

Don't really want to go as far as the beach.

Don't want a long sit doon, just in and oot.

On my works xmas night oot we usually head to Jimmy Chungs on union street for a quick bite to eat before getting pyshed, I've just found out they have shut down and am looking for another buffet diner in town, anyone know of any??

There is the Indian buffet on King street, near Castlegate. Called Manzil I believe.

edit - I know this says "chinese buffets" but thought i'd throw this one in there.

burger king. bish bash bosh, in and out in 5 mins. right next to the pubs.

There is the Indian buffet on King street, near Castlegate. Called Manzil I believe.

edit - I know this says "chinese buffets" but thought i'd throw this one in there.

It is fucking awful. All buffets tend to be.

Saigon on crown terrace, nae quite a buffet but it close to it.

I shall third saigon. Not really a buffet though as some have said but compared to Jimmy Chungs it is actually very edible. The corn fed chicken starter is a favourite o mine.

Speaking of shut doon chinese I see royal china has closed. I always wanted to try there.

I tried the one in the indoor market the day. it was fucking lovely and a guid plate o honey chilli chicken a massive dad o boiled rice and a tin o irn bru for

I shall third saigon. Not really a buffet though as some have said but compared to Jimmy Chungs it is actually very edible. The corn fed chicken starter is a favourite o mine.

Speaking of shut doon chinese I see royal china has closed. I always wanted to try there.

I tried the one in the indoor market the day. it was fucking lovely and a guid plate o honey chilli chicken a massive dad o boiled rice and a tin o irn bru for

Re-opened under new management - wonder if new management will the former town one's management and that may have been what all the hassle was about.

Ah good stuff. While I agree wtih the sentiment that all chinky buffets tend to be bowfin, I thought the takeaway at Stoneywood was erchie, so hopefully same chefs.

Really really bad takeaway - Jade Garden.

Ah good stuff. While I agree wtih the sentiment that all chinky buffets tend to be bowfin, I thought the takeaway at Stoneywood was erchie, so hopefully same chefs.

Really really bad takeaway - Jade Garden.

Kittybrewster one beside Dominos? If not that one is gash also. Few mins further down road to Elmbank Road to Golden China is the shout. Really shit area but best take away in toon (and if don't want to venture towards Froghall then they deliver) p.s. not do liver!!

Nah I was meaning the one at the Brig o Don. Shite pub as well. Will try out your recomendation.

The een in Westhill is still open.

It's average at best. But all Chinker buffets are.

I was there yesterday, does exactly what it says on the tin

Aye that's the one, never bought anything from it myself but Jaws has plenty of times :laughing: