St Johnstone And Spl Keen For Saturday...

according to...

@JaneLewisSport Jane Lewis

Both clubs and the police would have to agree. #StJohnstone are keen #Aberdeen still 2 b asked but #spl are as we speak on the case!

We have Jack, Pawlett and Magennis away i think. Is Fyvie away with the 19s at all? We should say no to this is if this is the case. Need our best team available.

Thoughts?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With ICT perhaps on the verge of staging a revival, things don't look that good for us. It would have been good to have got this game out of the way with a win to push us up the table a bit.

I find it quite worrying that we should be in such a poor league position and everyone seems to be quite relaxed about it. Very strange.

Maybe its all down to the hypnotic effects of Craig Brown's post match interviews.

With ICT perhaps on the verge of staging a revival, things don't look that good for us. It would have been good to have got this game out of the way with a win to push us up the table a bit.

I find it quite worrying that we should be in such a poor league position and everyone seems to be quite relaxed about it. Very strange.

Maybe its all down to the hypnotic effects of Craig Brown's post match interviews.

Nah, it doesn't look good I agree. However, we have to play the OF only twice in the next 20 odd games, so 18 games against 'our rivals'. We showed against Dunfermline what we can do when set up correctly.

My biggest worry is the manager really in that respect. I don't think he's got it in him to set them up like that every game. He's too scared of getting beat to worry about winning. If anyone's going to cost us league positions this season it's Craig Brown.

:sleeping:

Im not buying this we've played the old firm 4 times already nonsense - motherwell have played them 3 times and are still in third.

Interested to know who are rivals actually are nowadays as we havnt beaten any of the current top 6 teams in some time.

Infact the last time we beat a team from the top 6 was st mirren and that was 15th of Jan, and to date that is craig browns only victory over a top 6 team.

Fucking embarassing.

would much rather wait to play this game now. Arnason and Milsom are both injured and they will be out to impress with a new manager.

I'm far more relaxed about our league position than I was last season with Mark Mcghee at the helm. I see us playing better football and the players battling for each other. the position we in is not great but I do think we will move up the table soon enough. We were sitting mid table after two comfortable wins at home and then we slipped down after two narrow defeats to the two biggest teams in the country. Two teams that we didn't really have that much hope of beating in the first place.

I asked you if you were expecting us to be beating the OF or not and you ignored the post? you had a moan about our league position after losing those games.

With ICT perhaps on the verge of staging a revival, things don't look that good for us.

??? Bollocks - we are in a totally false position (look at the Jutes, they wanted to kill themselves a few weeks ago and after a win or two they are delerious again) and with the league so tight we will rise with the forthcoming fixtures. Saintees are a decent wee team so i'd rather have our full strength big lads all fit.

Less of the knee-jerk depressing stuff, we already have Stoneyboy for that-!

TheoTenCaat.jpg

Shtay cool and hev a shpliff my fellow Dandiesh

I don't quite share Stoney's pessimism however we are only off bottom place by goal difference... and I'll buy the we are playing well nonsense when we win. At the end of the day everything else is running around and passing - it's putting the ball in the back of the net once more than the opposition that matters and so far we haven't been doing that consistently enough and whilst the league is very close we are still at the bottom end. This should be worrying to anyone.

We have played better in some games - but until we are safely clear of the bottom our club must be regarded as justifiably in its proper position which is unacceptable and dangerous. We are 13 games into the season and second bottom. That by any sane standards is poor.

I guess there's the dilemma that we have faced and Hibees wake up to this morning (once again). Do you get a scrapper like JC who drags you out of the mire into mid table obscurity, and then dumps you there (whilst still manager ffs!!!) or do you show ambition with a, well for us it was Mcghee, Paterson, Skovdahl and even Brown or elsewhere Butcher, with a view to pushing on once the rear view mirror was a bit clearer knowing it could blow up in your face.

And I'll save glass etc coming in, 4th place and europe was a fluke, we were obscure. Safe granted, but obscure.

Waken up min! We are fucking shite we have been shite last season under calderwood, we were shite under mcghee and we are equally as shite now

Absolute nonsense - you are clearly so narrow minded you are only cabaple of looking at a league table? At Q1?

To compare this team to McGhee's is absolutely laughable - WAKEN UP MIN-!

Away and jump on that charter flight to Old Traffors Stoney, you are no use to us.

Absolute nonsense - you are clearly so narrow minded you are only cabaple of looking at a league table? At Q1?

To compare this team to McGhee's is absolutely laughable - WAKEN UP MIN-!

Away and jump on that charter flight to Old Traffors Stoney, you are no use to us.

Aye Mcghees team were still in the league cup at this point :laughing:

Same challenge as i gave tupanory last week give me one single statistic that proves that we are a better team than we were at this time last season!

Your bitterness towards mcghee is clouding your judgement.

We have scored less goals in more games this season than we had at this point last year, We have conceded the same, Won the same and are in exactly the same position.

One manager you disliked the other you are making excuses for.

Pull yer head oot yer arse :checkit: