Call Of Duty Mw3

tutankamun

The burd has said she'll get me this for my birthday but I got sick of Black Ops pretty quickly as I didn't play it 24/7 so got constantly killed online.

Fancy trying something different, think Battlefield sounds a bit tactical for me although may give it a ago, quite fancy a 'massive guns blowing up aliens etc' sort of game (like old Doom). Anyone got any reccomendations?

I saw the trailer for Rage on TV and it looked pretty good

The burd has said she'll get me this for my birthday but I got sick of Black Ops pretty quickly as I didn't play it 24/7 so got constantly killed online.

Fancy trying something different, think Battlefield sounds a bit tactical for me although may give it a ago, quite fancy a 'massive guns blowing up aliens etc' sort of game (like old Doom). Anyone got any reccomendations?

I saw the trailer for Rage on TV and it looked pretty good

Rage is pish. Try Fallout3 if you can. You can pick it up pretty cheap nowadays.

A quick question for all you gamers out there especially the married ones.

I have no interest at all in gaming as such and as per below wouldn't get the chance anyway.

In games such as this I take it you're on the computer Xbox or whatever for a fair amount of time.

What is the other half doing while you're jamming away at the keyboard / controller?

I can last about a minute online at home checking emails or reading here before the wife starts asking me what I'm looking at or the daughter coming over and pressing buttons and asking for a shot of the computer.

How do you get the time to play games?

I have no interest at all in gaming as such and as per below wouldn't get the chance anyway.

In games such as this I take it you're on the computer Xbox or whatever for a fair amount of time.

What is the other half doing while you're jamming away at the keyboard / controller?

I can last about a minute online at home checking emails or reading here before the wife starts asking me what I'm looking at or the daughter coming over and pressing buttons and asking for a shot of the computer.

My missus goes to Zumba with my mum 3 times a week and usually I make sure kids are in bed for around 730pm (they are young Kids) then I play Xbox or watch Tv until Mrs Seanthesheep gets home and even then she normally goes straight in bath (she usually spends a while in the bath reading) so i get a couple of hours gaming time which isn't too bad.

My kids are older and my loon plays MW and Battlefield in his room, I dont usually play during the day unless it's a new game, I tend to play from about 10.30-12.30 when everyone else goes to bed.

My missus goes to Zumba with my mum 3 times a week and usually I make sure kids are in bed for around 730pm (they are young Kids) then I play Xbox or watch Tv until Mrs Seanthesheep gets home and even then she normally goes straight in bath (she usually spends a while in the bath reading) so i get a couple of hours gaming time which isn't too bad.

Thanks.

My kids are older and my loon plays MW and Battlefield in his room, I dont usually play during the day unless it's a new game, I tend to play from about 10.30-12.30 when everyone else goes to bed.

Thanks.

I always go to bed as the same time as the missus. I wrongly presumed others all did likewise.

I completed the single player campaign last night. It was enjoyable enough and you got more of the same CoD action you'd expect.

One complaint I have is you're constantly shifting from character to character. From what I remember of the first MW game you just went between the American guy and Soap. That was pretty good and the two views of the interconnected conflicts was well executed.

On the other hand I lost count of the number of characters you play as in MW3. Most of the time I didn't have a clue! It made the game feel disjointed and you were just jumping from one set piece to another.

It'll be interesting to see where they take the series next. I've been playing them since the very first game came out in 2003. I'm guessing it'll be Call of Duty....... IN SPACE!!!! next :P

Really enjoying this, the best online multiplayer since CoD 4 imo. Love some of the new game modes, especially Kill Confirmed, which just turns into chaos on the smaller maps.

The campaign was quite good aswell, although seemed really short? Not sure if that was just me though. I also agree that they need to stop jumping around with the characters as well, quite confusing.

I'm not much of a gamer, but i've just finished this aswell. Seemed very very short to me. I am however loving the on line gaming - I've never done this before (it shows), but loving it

The length didn't surprise me. Most FPS games seem to have much shorter single player campaigns these days. I'd love another really epic FPS game like Half-life 2 to come out.