Arnason Injured

Have heard through Mad and Twitter that Kari Arnason has picked up a hamstring injury, some have hinted a hamstring tear? Anyone confirm or elaborate?

This is just our luck if he has seriously done his hamstring. Hopefully its just a wee strain and means only about 10-14 days on the sidelines. But if it's a tear, our luck is just a complete joke.

Fucking injuries. When was the least season we didn't have 20 million injuries?

Think we have been pretty lucky this season with few out longer than a game. Injuries will be more obvious to us fans this season as we have next to nothing in reserve. As many have said time and time again if/when injuries and suspensions strike we could be in big trouble. And hey, we are 11th in league without having massive injury problems.

Not good news at all...

I'm always a bit wary of injuries picked up in training...See Vernon and now Arnason...They can only mean one of two things...There's been a bust up..... or the training method's employed are completley shit.

These two are probably first and second on the team sheet if available.....WTF are we doing injuring our own players in training?

Not good news at all...

I'm always a bit wary of injuries picked up in training...See Vernon and now Arnason...They can only mean one of two things...There's been a bust up..... or the training method's employed are completley shit.

These two are probably first and second on the team sheet if available.....WTF are we doing injuring our own players in training?

or it could just mean they got injured and it has nothing to do with the above

All our central midfielders are covering wide positions as we neglected to sign players for these positions in summer. Couple of injuries sees us change about 5 players positions.

assmuing Milsom is oot our strongest midfield would have to be Fyvie, Folly, Ozzy Pawlett

Could put Fyvie in the middle but that would mean playing Clark wide - DO NOT WANT

• 2 weeks later...

I think the loss of Arnason will make a win on saturday very hard so i think the best we can get is a draw givin murderwell havin a good record

against us, Like Conso said on red web Arnie does so much in the middle, Infact i would rather miss Ozzie for 2 games than Arnie.

Arnason is awesome but tbh no i'd rather have Ozzie for this game as Motherwell have pace and Ozzie will break up their momentum. But would obviously rather have both, but oh well.