White House: No Aliens On Earth

BrianFaePerth

Lots of unexplained shit goes on, or has gone on, on this planet that we'll never know about or be told about.

Usually when government says something they're lying out of their arses, so I'd take the Whitehouse issuing a statement saying there are no aliens on Earth to mean there's just a while fuckload of aliens on Earth.

I want to know what in the fuck is going on in the Antarctic right now.

Lots of unexplained shit goes on, or has gone on, on this planet that we'll never know about or be told about.

Usually when government says something they're lying out of their arses, so I'd take the Whitehouse issuing a statement saying there are no aliens on Earth to mean there's just a while fuckload of aliens on Earth.

I want to know what in the fuck is going on in the Antarctic right now.

what do you thinks happening?

what do you thinks happening?

Fuck if I know... I've been checking it out since I heard about the lake under Russia's Vostok Station. Initially it was just an environmental thing, nothing to do with any weird shit. There's lake under the ice, been cut off from the surface for about 15 million years, and scientists want to drill down and have a nosey around to see what kind of life is down there, if any. There's nothing unusual about Lake Vostok, except it's the biggest of about 140 subglacial lakes. But if there's life down there, and it's possible because the entire lake system is heated by hydrothermal vents, then this life has taken an evolutionary path with 15 million years of divergence from our own. And it only took a few million years for us to evolve from monkey-people, so there could be fish with library cards down there.

Lake_Vostok_Sat_Photo_color.jpg

Anyway, the Russians decide to go ahead and drill into the ice to start taking samples, but they're using tons of chemicals to lubricate the drill... tons of chemicals which will, when the drill breaks through, pour into the lake and probably kill everything down there.

Anyway, eventually the scientific community managed to stop them, convincing the Russians that this is probably not a good idea. Drilling stopped.

Someone also pointed out that if there is life down there, that probably means viruses. And a virus that evolved in isolation for 15 million years is probably something we've no immunity against. You come into contact with a dead Lake Vostok fish and your cock might fall off within 15 minutes... depending upon how long you can resist the urge to fuck what is essentially an alien species, I suppose. I'm saying 15 minutes because that's how long I reckon I would take to break down and bang it.

Anyway, there has been huge speculation regarding some of the things going on around Lake Vostok, some of it clearly the ramblings of crazy people and some of it worryingly plausible.

Thus far they've already discovered, photographed and released images of what is allegedly a new kind of microbe, though it looks like a pokemon to me... and supposedly, on the edge of Lake Vostok, there's a huge "magnetic anomoly"

The Americans reportedly had people in the Russian base, in fact I think the NSA or somesuch was the people mentioned, and since then up to twelve people from the McMurdo base have keeled over dead. The Yanks, believe it or not, had an operational nuclear reactor down there. It kept leaking and they shut it down.

The Russians and Chinese are also co-operating down there, and between them they've thrown up a HAARP array... as have the British and French. And try as I might I cannot fathom what in the fuck a HAARP array does, except that it looks frightening and some of the things it can do (apparently) are scarier than shit. That's not exactly technical terminology.... the MOD hasn't come out and said, "Technically speaking, this HAARP is scarier than shit." They go, "HAARP? What's that then?"

And from there you've got all manner of crazy conspiracy shit involving people dying from some new cock-rot disease, the bodies being flown out on unscheduled flights, scientists being told to take anti-radiation measures, radio telescopes being built to monitor rapidly approaching rocks..... it's a fucking playground for mad conspiracy theories. And depending upon your level of credulity, if you only believed half of what they're saying, you'd lock yourself in a quiet room and shoot yourself.

So, conspiracies abound, some of it just the ramblings of crazy people and some of it plausible.

Here. for your entertainment, is one of the crazy people...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pWVsArlseI&feature=related

• 4 years later...

THE discovery of an ancient piece of aluminium is being hailed as evidence that aliens visited Earth 250,000 years ago.

The metal object has now gone on display in the History Museum of Cluj-Napoca with its full history causing heated speculation after it was noted that museum officials had added a sign saying: "origin still unknown".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2014079/investigator-claims-ufo-wreckage-is-evidence-aliens-visited-the-earth-250000-years-ago/

The truth is out there :swear: