Teenager Is Uk's Youngest Gastric Band Patient

StandFree1982

Fat Bitch

Looking at the picture, her mother looks to be a hefty bitch as well, probably fed her plate after plate of chips and burgers with countless trips to McDonalds because she "didn't have time" to cook. Oh, and her mother also had it done at some stage :suicide:

The line that really pissed me off was "Her mother said it had been a form of ''drastic'' action after a series of different diets failed to work". Really? they failed to work or YOU failed to do them properly?

My idea is much better.

Render these people, in broad daylight, and huckle them into a sinister looking unmarked vehicle.

Take them to a bloaters holding camp, where they are faced with a simple choice. They can either:

A) Eat whatever they like, whenever they like (status quo), with no limits on any of it, and all provided FOC.

B) Diet drastically and start putting some fucking effort into their pathetic lives like the useless fat bastards should have been doing initially were it not for the pervasive influence of their fat excuse-making cunt of a parent/s.

They are in for six months.

Choose option A and you get shot to death by firing squad after six months of ultimate gorging. Fed to depleting fish stocks in the North Sea thereafter. Everyone is happy.

Choose option B and you lose serious weight and you have a life again, and you have no more room for excuses when you see it's possible to lose all that fucking flab no bother. Everyone's happy.

My idea is much better.

Render these people, in broad daylight, and huckle them into a sinister looking unmarked vehicle.

Take them to a bloaters holding camp, where they are faced with a simple choice. They can either:

A) Eat whatever they like, whenever they like (status quo), with no limits on any of it, and all provided FOC.

B) Diet drastically and start putting some fucking effort into their pathetic lives like the useless fat bastards should have been doing initially were it not for the pervasive influence of their fat excuse-making cunt of a parent/s.

They are in for six months.

Choose option A and you get shot to death by firing squad after six months of ultimate gorging. Fed to depleting fish stocks in the North Sea thereafter. Everyone is happy.

Choose option B and you lose serious weight and you have a life again, and you have no more room for excuses when you see it's possible to lose all that fucking flab no bother. Everyone's happy.

I had a similar idea, but involving 24 hour televising of said fatsos.

Joe Public can then vote for which ones should be exterminated that week and which will be rewarded with a fruit salad.

Call it "Really Big Brother"

Can not stand people like her, not doing it the proper way, eventually all her bad habbits will catch up on her as she hasn't learned how to be disciplined, even though she tried diets I beter she's one of them twats that thinks that it's good enough to just eat healthier when exercise with a good diet is key and you will gain better rewards from that.