Internet Radio

phoenix

Fusion101-3.png

Checkin' this oot.

Love my Fusion like but.....

Many of these internet radio stations now offer a service , like Spotify , where we can pay for advertising-free listening.

This has implications for the advertising industry.

It's a f u c k i n g intrusion into our private universe , some of it clever , most of it inane , all of it an abomination.

And it has put the cost of the products we buy up , built in , as it is , to the prices we have to pay.

Nevertheless , I'm not about to throw money at any internet radio station( is it mostly the Americans who are desperate for our money ? ).

Many of them are just endless loops of the same playlist.....possibly set to some configuration of random play.

Easy money after your start up costs have been peyed.....shirley?

http://fusion101radio.com/top-100-fusion-songs

Zappa, Weather Report, RTF, George Duke, Al di Meola, Allan Holdsworth, Soft machine, Mahavishnu Orchestra!?!?

Wow! What a station.

You bet , zappadons.....I must have about 50% of them on vinyl. Cannae believe Stanley Clarke is only in at 98.....just about my all-time favourite Fusion album.

I only discovered the staion last night , run by an enthusiast , but mebbe on a 'loop' !

I have one of that logitech squeezeboxes and it is da business.

94%7cc37bed%7cf293_13244-img5314s.jpg

Me too , E-P-K , this is my model and a gift , its how I mostly listen to the internet but many stations now have their own Android or Apple app so I'm starting to listen on my Samsung tablet a wee bit more.....and then there's iTunes radio.

Me too , E-P-K , this is my model and a gift , its how I mostly listen to the internet but many stations now have their own Android or Apple app so I'm starting to listen on my Samsung tablet a wee bit more.....and then there's iTunes radio.

Mine was a gift as well, from work. Would probably never of purchased it, but by fuck I am glad I have it.