Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Was hinging aboot Hunter Square earlier the day 

D’ye ken the pishheid with the Mohawk, wears a suit with Batman logos all over it? 

Some boy! 

hemmin thats flash G aka gordon. wis e daein ez caird tricks?  offski 🎾🎨💎 wan o meh brithers auld pals..baith jakes like..meh brither chaze a life o spice n frosty jehks..flash g turns oan a dime efter derk..cunt canna handl ez frostys

2 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

hemmin thats flash G aka gordon. wis e daein ez caird tricks?  offski 🎾🎨💎 wan o meh brithers auld pals..baith jakes like..meh brither chaze a life o spice n frosty jehks..flash g turns oan a dime efter derk..cunt canna handl ez frostys

Better to be a complete junkie than live in a bedsit with a single bed, wanking wearing a poly bag, lusting after Bluto and  playing golf.

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

Thinking about buying a mini sort of lean to greenhouse for growing veg and herbs. Any tips from the gardeners on here. Glass or polycarbonate etc. 

Plant herbs in pots or straight in the soil, dont need a greenhouse

Plant veg in bags, otherwise they will just get eaten by worms/slugs/other beasties

2 minutes ago, sigh said:

Plant herbs in pots or straight in the soil, dont need a greenhouse

Plant veg in bags, otherwise they will just get eaten by worms/slugs/other beasties

I have some herbs outside, but thinking more fragile things like coriander etc, don’t really have a space for them in the house. 

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

I have some herbs outside, but thinking more fragile things like coriander etc, don’t really have a space for them in the house. 

Corriander is like mint - spreads like wildfire so best grown in a pot to contain

I just stick seed in compost in big pot, seems to grow every year

Good luck

2 minutes ago, sigh said:

Corriander is like mint - spreads like wildfire so best grown in a pot to contain

I just stick seed in compost in big pot, seems to grow every year

Good luck

Thanks. I’ve grown a few things over the years and helped my ma with a lot more so I’m ok with that tbh.

More on the structure, what ones are easiest to put together, if you need a wee foundation etc. 

On 3/5/2023 at 6:55 PM, Ke1t said:

Just off oot to get an electric chainsaw in a wee bit. 

What brand of electric chainsaw does everyone here have? 

Any I should be avoiding? Any must-haves? 

spacer.png

I've got a small chain saw from screw fix recently for about £50 does the job very well.

5 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I grew carrots once. They were utter crap. The biggest one was no longer than Tup’s cock. 

I tried carrots a few times, with the same result, not sure what I was doing wrong. Not going to try again, especially as they're so cheap in the supermarket.