Important Breaking News!

Big Man

Anthony Stokes's Auntie is actually his maw...

:nono:

The correct parlance is 'mither'.

If your auntie had balls they say..........in this case if she had a set she'd have telt young Anthony she was his mither.

Cue 'Stokesy' using this as an excuse for being a complete ned next time he lands himself in the shit, 'I've got issues' the Stokes exclusive, excuse making.

Lennon is depressed and paranoid and now this, Jeremy Kyle could get big ratings with a 'Celtic issues' show, get Alan Brazil in to round it off nicely, TV gold.

:nono:

The correct parlance is 'mither'.

If your auntie had balls they say..........in this case if she had a set she'd have telt young Anthony she was his mither.

Cue 'Stokesy' using this as an excuse for being a complete ned next time he lands himself in the shit, 'I've got issues' the Stokes exclusive, excuse making.

Lennon is depressed and paranoid and now this, Jeremy Kyle could get big ratings with a 'Celtic issues' show, get Alan Brazil in to round it off nicely, TV gold.

she did:

"Anthony has always known, since the age of two, from the time the adoption process got under way. You should never tell the kids lies, and I told them to tell him straight from the start who he is."

but do you not feel mean mocking him for something he had no part in? imo, it's a private family matter, and would best have stayed that way.

To the tune of the adams family:

Yer auntie is yer mammy,

Yer stepdad is a fanny,

Yer maw's yer fuckin' granny,

Yer brother is a Tranny,

This poem is uncanny

The Stokes family.

Fuck Anthony Stokes!!

:laughing:

Reminds me of...

Your sister is your mother. Your son, he is your brother. You all fuck one another. The Fritzl family