I make a shit hot chilli.

Serves 4

500g Mince

2 tblsp olive oil

2 tblsp ground Cummin

1 x 400g tin of kidney beans in chilli sauce

1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes

2 tblsp mild chilli power

1 Fresh chilli (red) (de-seeded and finely chopped)

1 Large onion (roughly chopped)

2 Cloves garlic (Finely grated)

100g grated chedder

I tend to use a large wok

Method:

Add the whole onion and 1 tblsp of the ground ground cummin to a hot wok and lightly brown, after that push to one side of the pan and brown off the mince, once the mince is browned add the kidney beans, chopped tomatoes, chilli powder, remaining ground cummin, garlic and fresh chilli half fill one of the tins with water and put that in too stir well and leave to simmer uncovered for 20 mins stiring ever 4 or 5 mins.

Serve with rice or chips and add some greated cheese to serve.

Have been know to use the same recipe but have it with nachos.

Serves 4

500g Mince

2 tblsp olive oil

2 tblsp ground Cummin

100g grated chedder

Method:

Add the whole onion and 1 tblsp of the ground ground cummin to a hot wok and lightly brown, after that push to one side of the pan and brown off the mince, once the mince is browned add the kidney beans, chopped tomatoes, chilli powder, remaining ground cummin, garlic and fresh chilli half fill one of the tins with water and put that in too stir well and leave to simmer uncovered for 20 mins stiring ever 4 or 5 mins.

I make a great chilli and its basically the same but i use Passata instead of chopped tomatoes and keep the chilli seeds in! like it hot!

Serves 4

500g Mince

2 tblsp olive oil

2 tblsp ground Cummin

100g grated chedder

Method:

Add a square of chocolate after the mince has browned. Tastes amazing, and not sweet at all.

Beans and sausages.

Get some good sausages, half a dozen of them, brown them off in the oven.

Heat up a tin of tomatoes, add a chopped onion, some garlic and a tin of cannellini beans.

Add some spices. I've been using some peri-peri mix and smoked paprika. Oh, and an oxo cube.

Mix everything together in a casserole dish, cover and bake for 2 - 3 hours.

Serve with big chunks of homemade bread.

I make a great chilli and its basically the same but i use Passata instead of chopped tomatoes and keep the chilli seeds in! like it hot!

I usually get the Schwartz Hot Chilli packet, but in addition to the mince, I crumble in some white pudding and black pudding (either Stornoway or the Spanish stuff fae Dobbies, other stuff disnae work as well). I also stick in mushrooms, more chilli peppers, normal peppers and baked beans in addition to the kidney beans and onions. And to make it especially nuclear, a few dashes o the Encona West Indian Hot Pepper Sauce. I tend to make heaps of it which ends up stored in the freezer for future meals through the week. Nae bothered as to fit I hae wi the chilli, usually rice or mashed tatties, sometimes a bag o chips fae Mike's if I can't be arsed to cook anymore.

Beans and sausages.

Get some good sausages, half a dozen of them, brown them off in the oven.

Heat up a tin of tomatoes, add a chopped onion, some garlic and a tin of cannellini beans.

Add some spices. I've been using some peri-peri mix and smoked paprika. Oh, and an oxo cube.

Mix everything together in a casserole dish, cover and bake for 2 - 3 hours.

Serve with big chunks of homemade bread.

which website you copy and paste that recipe from buck?

Making home made burgers as my little cousin is coming round for tea tomorrow. Fresh mince from the butchers, red onion, basil, coriander and worcestershire sauce. Beautiful. Im on a diet so having ceasar salad alongside it, cousin is having chips :-( Also im not having a bun (on a low carb diet). But if its in a bun with mayo, salad and cheese then wow.