Holland V Scotland U21S

Aye Forrest moves about funny ina.Cracking player though.

Cairney is a player I've championed on here for a while now and was impressed by him again.

Which club does Cairney play for?

Cracking result - get these lads in first team straight away and not lost in time as we take in ageing English nobodies, hindering the lads chances!!

Absolutely. Brown and Roxburgh must have regretted not bringing through the youngsters who in the end got away so the last thing we want is a repeat of that. From what the guy at my work said about Rhodes he should be getting a start in our next game against Slovenia

Maybe he should take over from Levein.

The boy is an incompetent arse hole.

Brilliant display from the young Scots.

The better team by a distance in the 2nd half. :thumbup1:

Stark has been brilliant with the U21's but the thing is could he handle balancing the younger and senior players in the full team? Don't get me wrong i don't want Levein as manager either, guy's an utter bellend, but not sure Stark has the motivation for the senior team but i might be wrong

Stark has been brilliant with the U21's but the thing is could he handle balancing the younger and senior players in the full team? Don't get me wrong i don't want Levein as manager either, guy's an utter bellend, but not sure Stark has the motivation for the senior team but i might be wrong

Da' ken.

Jist got a bit excited air a hink... :)