Thoughts On This One

minijc

The point is that it's not only foreigners who wander around with criminal intent. To specifically identify petty theft with foreigners is at best stereotype or in my opinion, unequivocal racism.

He may as well have said, "Watch out for Darkies, they'll rape your wife. And if you see a Jew keep a firm grip of your wallet."

If he decided to come out with that on his own then I'd move him to a job where he doesn't deal with the public... if he has a track record I'd sack his pathetic arse.

There is nothing incorrect in what he says.

You also have to bear in mind that the Londoners prefer their crime to be done to them by cheeky East End types what would give another slag a doing but what wouldn't 'urt an old lady

Like the Krays.

Proper gents was the Krays.

I remember them days, Barbara Windsor, etc, etc.

So the BBC are racists too and should be done for starting a race hate campaign?

There's a difference between a documentary on pickpocket gangs from abroad and some guy announcing on the PA that they need to be on their guard against Eastern European thieves.

To clarify that... let's say there's a problem with stabbings in Aberdeen. Panorama might run a documentary about how there are a high number of stabbings in Aberdeen.

If, following that documentary, you hear an announcer at the train station warning you to watch out for Aberdonians, because there's a likelyhood they're going to stab you, then you would agree, I'm sure, that this is an unfair profiling of Aberdonians given that;

A/ Most Aberdonians do NOT go around stabbing people at random

B/ Not only Aberdonians stab people at random.

A documentary focusing on a point of interest isn't racist, but profiling people as X because of their race, city of origin, colour etc, that IS.

It could be construed as racist...What he's actually saying is..."You don't only have to watch out for Ni*ger's and Pak*s....Some white folks may also dip yer wallet"

No it fucking couldnt

You pandering to this type of train of thought is actively encouraging it.

A female friend of mine is up in court soon on 3 charges. Assault, breech of the piece and racism. Why? Because a Polish cunt of a bouncer smashed her face in while 2 other Polish cunts held her boyfriend on the ground, foot crushing head. She didnt start the trouble, she wasnt involved in the trouble that then got her head bounced off the road by said Polish cunt. When the pigs heard she has said "get your fucking hands off me you Polish bastard" they added a racist charge to the 2 she already had. Now, that isnt racism, its a fucking observation. There is nothing derogatory, as far as I am aware, in calling someone Polish, its doesnt have the same connotations as wog or nigger or any other real racist label yet she's been charged.

No it fucking couldnt

Yes, it can, and it just has been.

A female friend of mine is up in court soon on 3 charges. Assault, breech of the piece and racism. Why? Because a Polish cunt of a bouncer smashed her face in while 2 other Polish cunts held her boyfriend on the ground, foot crushing head. She didnt start the trouble, she wasnt involved in the trouble that then got her head bounced off the road by said Polish cunt. When the pigs heard she has said "get your fucking hands off me you Polish bastard" they added a racist charge to the 2 she already had. Now, that isnt racism, its a fucking observation. There is nothing derogatory, as far as I am aware, in calling someone Polish, its doesnt have the same connotations as wog or nigger or any other real racist label yet she's been charged.

What's the bouncers'/police version of this incident?