All Joking Aside...

Big Man

I know im going to attract an awful lot of sh*t for this (enter Roberto, Dynamo, Dazzy D) but here goes:

In light of recent goings-on is there actually an on-going vacancy for a MOD on here?

If the question is answered in the positive, who do you think will get elevated to the bench next?

My money is on Dazzler...

Wildcard Selection: Cheesepipes

:thehat:

Anybody who's fascinated by the Mods or wants to be a Mod probably shouldn't be one.

Im not fascinated by the Mods nor do i want to be a Mod, but i am fascinated about who the next Mod is going to be.

For the record, i share cheesepipes's view...

I'd rather be a cat amongst the pigeons than a pigeon amongst the cats

David-Brent.jpg

If you are involved in anything where you feel you have to dictate to folk, then you're automatically a cunt, no matter how decent you may be when not in your chosen role.

Ergo, mods are cunts, with no exceptions, some of them are reasonable complete bastards, in that they'll explain to you patiently why they are being an utter cunt towards you, but they are still complete bastards, albeit of varying degress of complete bastardishness.

If you are involved in anything where you feel you have to dictate to folk, then you're automatically a cunt, no matter how decent you may be when not in your chosen role.

Ergo, mods are cunts, with no exceptions, some of them are reasonable complete bastards, in that they'll explain to you patiently why they are being an utter cunt towards you, but they are still complete bastards, albeit of varying degress of complete bastardishness.

The Mods Handbook?

41uAOiTna7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Darren Mackie will need some new employ come June time.

He can continue to try hard and give 100% to AFC in the role.

He is also a reading champion.

Natural fit if ever I saw one...

if he was ever a mod or even a poster on here i would torture him to the brink of suicide.

Big Man, who cares about Mods and the likes?

Anyway aren't things fine and dandy the way they are?

It's only a football forum.

Everyone should care about the Mods - they dictate the overall atmosphere of the place (whether thats actively or passively) and decide how its run. 1 bad apple and that's the whole thing down the pan. Things have been great, but, EPK's gone (a good apple) and Bebo (another good apple) is on sebatical >>> so if Roberto gets that modship he's been after everything could go to shit....

Here are some other things you should care about whilst were at it:

i) Oxygen

ii) Food

iii) Shelter

iv) Love

Everyone should care about the Mods - they dictate the overall atmosphere of the place (whether thats actively or passively) and decide how its run. 1 bad apple and that's the whole thing down the pan. Things have been great, but, EPK's gone (a good apple) and Bebo (another good apple) is on sebatical >>> so if Roberto gets that modship he's been after everything could go to shit....

Here are some other things you should care about whilst were at it:

i) Oxygen

ii) Food

iii) Shelter

iv) Love

You dont half post pish sometimes.

:thumbs:

Well I couldn't give a fuck. Some of my posts get deleted, so what? Usually it's when I'm drunk and speaking pish. If it's not, water of a duck's back.

When LS went swimming with the fishes I moved onto Donstalk. If I deem the place to be shit or more likely when I get bored I'll go back there or do something more productive with my life. If I get banned then that's the decision made even easier for me.

I'm not usually one for voter apathy, but it is only a forum made up of internet personalities most of whom I have never met. I do like the forum but I just don't care who the mods are. If it goes shit, then I'll deal with it.

Yes my hearing is rather good thank you.

Merely been working my way through the pub section after my imposed absence and stumbled across this gem a of a thread.

:thumbs:

Sorry buddy, i thought you were about when this one kicked off....

Now now now then - what's all this about an imposed absence? Was it a self-imposed absence?

:popcorn: