Old Firm Ref Decisions

Anyone see the Caley sending off today? A complete joke IMO. But when you have the refs we have in this country not surprising.

Then think back to the non sending off of Kneesmith. Would have changed the game.

There are more; list them.

When will it end? Will it ever? Will the clubs gather enough bollocks between them to tell them to get to fuck?

Anyone see the Caley sending off today? A complete joke IMO. But when you have the refs we have in this country not surprising.

Then think back to the non sending off of Kneesmith. Would have changed the game.

There are more; list them.

When will it end? Will it ever? Will the clubs gather enough bollocks between them to tell them to get to fuck?

Yes, saw it on ESPN. Just like the Fallon incident. Looks like players will have to learn to jump against the OF with their arms by their sides. Interesting that most of the pundits saw it retrospectively as a joke, apart from Gordon Strachan to an extent who used some tortured logic to justify the refs decision.

Is it any coincidence that the player sent off (Tansey) was the player that was in the paper saying he was determined to shoot down Celtic.

Us small clubs will never have any chance in this league again until their powers are taken away.

The sooner the huns get fkd over (deservedly so mind) the better.

Just look back to the days of when us & utd were up there with them, we still got less of the decisions but we used that to help fire on the team. We were miles better than them because of it.

But now there is so much more going against the smaller teams it's just pretty much impossible to turn it around now.

They have the huge financial gap (much bigger than in past) & still have the media & all the powers than be on their side.

It's just a lost cause.

Probably kept us off bottom of league today though. Inverness looked pretty decent before shambolic red card killed them.

Definitely a good result for us in the end, especially considering our shite performance too. That said though it's shite seeing decisions going against the smaller teams when up against the minks

Heard Terry Butchers interview after the game. He let rip at the referees and the SFA. And every comment was correct.

Funnily enough Terence chose not to share his views on the SFA when he was captaining The Hun and seeing the benefit of OF Friendly Refs...you can't have it both ways you fu*king Hun Cu*t!!

Funnily enough Terence chose not to share his views on the SFA when he was captaining The Hun and seeing the benefit of OF Friendly Refs...you can't have it both ways you fu*king Hun Cu*t!!

it matters not who said it yesterday, what matters is what is being said. Butcher is 100% spot on and its about time the other ten clubs in this country grew a set and fucked the OF off. they are killing our game

Guest the shepherd

I was saying to a mate on the supporters bus on the way hame yesterday from Pittodrie that if I am not mistaken we have had six sending offs in the past year or so against the toxic twins, including in the 9-0 game at celtic park. Each of the four red cards (Hartley, Considine twice and Jack) against celtic have come when we drawing with them (even in the 9-0 debacle Hartley was sent off when it was still 0-0) whilst the two sending-offs against rangers have come when there was only a goal in it (Maguire and Fallon).

Same has happened against Caley this season against both of the glasgow brotherhood, Ross Tokely's red card was an absolute joke against the greeting teenies of govan when the game was 0-0 earlier this season, whilst the same again happens yesterday with the boy Tansey against the tims. Anything to help out that bastards!

Not trying to sound like that abhorrent manager of celtic but there's something not quite right here :itch-chin: . I just wish the other ten clubs would unite together to contest this major issue with the SFA (for what it's worth as we all know whose side they'll be taking) as it is killing our game. A stance has to be taken.

it matters not who said it yesterday, what matters is what is being said. Butcher is 100% spot on and its about time the other ten clubs in this country grew a set and fucked the OF off. they are killing our game

AIn't that the truth = when I heard it was nil-nil thought that the game would change on a referees decision. The same old corrupt story - got to love it when they bleat about decisions against them. It is never 11v11 when you play the OF - always 11v12, and when that advantage isn't enough then it becomes 10v12.

Actually I couldn't disagree with you more on Butcher. For a former Rangers captain he is the least bluenose, least "hunnish" person I think I could imagine. If the refs cheated his team against Rangers he slate that too. Most of the myopic fannies who are former players of Rangers or Celtic cannot see past their former clubs at all.

I respect the fact that Butcher came to Scotland to play for rangers but what he took from his time in Scotland wasn't a love for the disgusting club of bigots and cheats, it was actually a love of Scotland.

I bet he gets pelters from Rangers fans for not being "Rangers minded" same way as he get brick bats from the English because he was an England captain and hero but then chose Scotland over England as a place to make his home and life.

#Celtic have not won a game against 11 men since beating Inverness at home on 24th September. All 5 wins since have seen opponent sent off

Off of twitter

Doesn't surprise me at all. They refs are all at it. We have the bent joke league of an eastern block country. The refs support the 2 "establishment" clubs and its completely blatant.

Whether through a fear for the career and personal safety or through some allegence to these 2 clubs it doesn't really matter, the Referees and the Referee's organisation are 100% complicit in the season after season of cheating that the OF are now being exposed for.

Actually I couldn't disagree with you more on Butcher. For a former Rangers captain he is the least bluenose, least "hunnish" person I think I could imagine. If the refs cheated his team against Rangers he slate that too. Most of the myopic fannies who are former players of Rangers or Celtic cannot see past their former clubs at all.

I respect the fact that Butcher came to Scotland to play for rangers but what he took from his time in Scotland wasn't a love for the disgusting club of bigots and cheats, it was actually a love of Scotland.

I bet he gets pelters from Rangers fans for not being "Rangers minded" same way as he get brick bats from the English because he was an England captain and hero but then chose Scotland over England as a place to make his home and life

Was mearly pointing out that even though he had first hand knowlege of the bias shown by Ref's....during his time as Hun Captain....he has the cheek to question decisions when he knows better than most the situation here in Scotland.

I'd agree Butcher does come across as a decent sort.......... but......You can't have it both ways Terry

The decision on Saturday was joke to send off Inverness lad but the other 4 games:

Motherwell last game - Clancy kicks out at Hooper late on and gets red. Celtic 2-1 up and finished 2-1

Hibs cup game Sproule sent off late on for swiping legs for 2nd yellow when could have been red for that alone. Off at 4-1 and finished 4-1

Game against us Ryan Jack on booking and reckless lunge into tacklelate on with only one outcome ever going to happen. Off 80 mins at 2-1 and game finished 2-1.

Other game was Euro match v Rennes with player sent off with 3 minutes to go for 2nd yellow. Never seen that one but can hardly put this one into Scottish conspiracy pot.

The decision on Saturday was joke to send off Inverness lad but the other 4 games:

Motherwell last game - Clancy kicks out at Hooper late on and gets red. Celtic 2-1 up and finished 2-1

Hibs cup game Sproule sent off late on for swiping legs for 2nd yellow when could have been red for that alone. Off at 4-1 and finished 4-1

Game against us Ryan Jack on booking and reckless lunge into tacklelate on with only one outcome ever going to happen. Off 80 mins at 2-1 and game finished 2-1.

Other game was Euro match v Rennes with player sent off with 3 minutes to go for 2nd yellow. Never seen that one but can hardly put this one into Scottish conspiracy pot.

I'm sure you are right about these instances - and maybe the paranoid paddies are simply the victim of dreadful assaults by other teams because they are the best team in the world with the best fans in the world (except for a minor elements who are disapproved of but can't be get rid of). I suspect however if you watched some of those games you might just find instances where similar challenges by a hooped individual was not treated so firmly and when one side seems to have a huge bias in terms of referreeing decisions for months, years and decades it goes beyond the possibility of coincidence and falls into what Ian Fleming called enemy action, ie systemmatic and deliberate bias.

Same ref who sent off Ryan Jack for one bad tackle.

Does anyone know why a chap called O'Reilly ( :lolceltic: ) gets to referee every second Celtic game?

Because he supports them?

It's fairly obvious he's going to be biased if he's of Irish stock.

An appeal means nothing. You cannot get points retrospectively.

If I were Butcher I'd have ordered my team off the park the moment that decision was made.