Our Best Player

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Milsom's passing can either be a 2 or a 9. To me he's just Fyvie 10 years on! Not a winger!

Aranson always seems to stand out, probably better in the midfield but feel we need him more to partner Considine.

he's only 24 min haha, so he's nae y near his peak yet. plus they are 2 completely different players. agree with you on Arnason though, got a bit o everythin and is consistently solid.

aye id say Milsom is by far our best player. goin by natural talent, Pawlett is second but the fact that he's a weak weed whos iwis injured sucks. so id say osbourne and arnason after milsom, and the rest are rhubarb nae good enough for a shit championship team.

he's only 24 min haha, so he's nae y near his peak yet. plus they are 2 completely different players. agree with you on Arnason though, got a bit o everythin and is consistently solid.

aye id say Milsom is by far our best player. goin by natural talent, Pawlett is second but the fact that he's a weak weed whos iwis injured sucks. so id say osbourne and arnason after milsom, and the rest are rhubarb nae good enough for a shit championship team.

Totally agree, we have 5 decent players. the rest are dreadful.

Milsom for me has got a superb touch and has the ability to take players on instead of being affraid and passing back to defence all the time like the rest of our team.

Yep Rob Milsom for me.

Had a watch of the Dunfermline and Arabs game sgain yesterday and he looks classy. Hav a look again to remind yerselves - if he had stayed on vs the Huns it would have been a different story.

Midfield 4 of;

Milsom

Osborune

Arnason

Fyvie

Is as good as we've had in a long time - and people shouldn't forget that.

Fucksake,

Langfield

Jack

Considine

Mawene

Foster

Milsom

Osborune

Arnason

Fyvie

Vernon

A.Goalscorer

Is a good team - people are too quick to throw in the towel - lets stick with them.

Yep Rob Milsom for me.

Had a watch of the Dunfermline and Arabs game sgain yesterday and he looks classy. Hav a look again to remind yerselves - if he had stayed on vs the Huns it would have been a different story.

Midfield 4 of;

Milsom

Osborune

Arnason

Fyvie

Fucksake,

Langfield

Jack

Considine

Mawene

Foster

Milsom

Osborune

Arnason

Fyvie

Vernon

A.Goalscorer

Is a good team - people are too quick to throw in the towel - lets stick with them.

Personally i would play pawlett instead of fyvie. Other than that i would play same team..

I heard gonzales might me signing extension contract loan deal????

Milsom for me too closly followed by arnsson both class in midfield.

The rest are either shite or far too inconsistant.

Agree with this. But think both are being hampered but our lack of width and lack of attacking options. Both capable of "playmaking" but if little to pass to then not being used to full potential. And obviously Milsom suffering as stuck out on wing now.

Yep Rob Milsom for me.

Midfield 4 of;

Milsom

Osborune

Arnason

Fyvie

Fucksake,

Langfield

Jack

Considine

Mawene

Foster

Milsom

Osborune

Arnason

Fyvie

Vernon

A.Goalscorer

A midfield of four centre midfielders is just not going to work no matter how good the players are.

Agree with this. But think both are being hampered but our lack of width and lack of attacking options. Both capable of "playmaking" but if little to pass to then not being used to full potential. And obviously Milsom suffering as stuck out on wing now.

Yup, what doesnt help is when milsom or kari make a pass then the other player just loses the ball. we dont have enough good players to use milsom etc propertly.

Two players get my vote on this & it's hard to split them cos their strengths lie in different areas.

Milsom for his forward play & passing & vision (& the fact he's one of the few forward thinking players we have)

Arnason for his strentgh, composure & leadership skills.

Both of them are equally important to our side & I wish we had a couple more like them.

Others that are important are

Osbourne, Considine, Mawene, Fyvie, Vernon (though he needs more support from the flanks), Jack & even Foster.

We as a whole have a very average team that is performing as you'd expect. Some are carrying the others a little more than they should have to & cos of this their game is suffering.

Arnason, Milsom and Osbourne are good players. Wouldn't say they're class but consistently better than the rest. Keep them.

Fyvie and Jack show promise. More so Jack lately. Its time Chalali and Pawlett got their finger oot or be left behind. Keep them but the latter two better start performing or will join the list below.

Considine, Foster, Vernon, Fallon, Folly, Malwene are ok. Show periods of decent fitba but often fall back into shitieness when we least need it. Not too bothered if they stay or go.

Mackie, Clark, McArdle and NI lump (cant even remember his name!) can leave ASAP.

Vernon has proven that he's easily good enough to deserve a new contract because he's proven that given even semi decent service (ie when we had Bebo & Aluko) he will score goals.

Just think what an asset he could be if he was given the benefit of having DECENT & not just semi decent service providers to help him :dontknow:

He's the only striker that we have that has proven (Mackie does not count) that he can get among the goals.

He is being unfairly blamed a lot of the time for our failings when the real failings are down to other reasons mainly.

15 goals (some of which came whilst struggling with an injury that required operating on later) in a season for a team that was hardly blessed with great players is not too bad & he can easily be a 20 goal a season player given decent support.

Our best player - rather than most skillful - world of a difference sometimes - is Arnasson; he needs to be made captain and offered a contract extension.

Milsom has showed skill.

We need width and proper fullbacks - no disrespect to Jack, but RB is not his ideal position though i think he does a fair job there (and better than any of our other options including our nominal right back and captain Ricky)