Nick Clegg

vanderark14

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15868844

why is it wrong that only 2 clubs have black managers? If its case of them being shunted for the colour of their skin then he's right but are any of them qualified enough and successful enough to get a gig?

the two most high profile one's I remember are Ince and Barnes and they were both a joke.

anyone agree with Clegg?

A politician getting involved in someothing they know nothing about clearly.

If there was a black manager who was good enough they would at a big club. Simple as that.

he's also talking about the lack of Black executives in the private sector as well.

My question for him would why do we need more? is it just to equal things up or should be about the best man for the job?

he's also talking about the lack of Black executives in the private sector as well.

My question for him would why do we need more? is it just to equal things up or should be about the best man for the job?

It should always be the best man for the job. Surely if black people are favoured against white people for jobs, just to 'even it up', it's discriminatory against whites!

This is just another instance of a politician meddling in things off the cuff, when he doesn't possess any knowledge or appreciation of the underlying issues.

Qualitatively we wouldn't expect there to be any more than two black managers. As a fixed proportion of the population black people make up a tiny %. Assuming we choose a manager based on talent and ability, then the probability that someone of black origin will negotiate all the hurdles necessary to become a professional footballer, and then go onto develop the requisite skills needed for a management job, are very slim indeed. If they aren't present in the talent pool you need to examine the underlying causes. You can't just say, ''oh well, there goes a black cunt he's hired!''

There are no chink managers, no pakistani managers, no polish managers in the game for exactly the same reason.

If Nick Clegg is after the black vote here, he's barking up the wrong tree. He'll have better luck if he goes down to Brixton and hands out fried chicken and watermelon...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15868844

why is it wrong that only 2 clubs have black managers? If its case of them being shunted for the colour of their skin then he's right but are any of them qualified enough and successful enough to get a gig?

the two most high profile one's I remember are Ince and Barnes and they were both a joke.

anyone agree with Clegg?

if he acknowledges the lack of black players in the past, then why would there be a huge amount of black managers at this moment in time.

When the balance of black players increases, then in the future you would expect more managers.

another tit of a politician talking through is over paid arse

if he acknowledges the lack of black players in the past, then why would there be a huge amount of black managers at this moment in time.

When the balance of black players increases, then in the future you would expect more managers.

There's also a much more fundamental issue here:

Black people are typically good at grafting - their genetically predisposed to have massive airms, and legs and lots of muscle tissue >> they make good players.

White people are typically good at thinking - they spot gaps in the market and capitalise on opportunities i.e. they get someone else to do the graft so they don't have too >> they make good managers.

dontknow.gif

Black people are typically good at grafting - their genetically predisposed to have massive airms, and legs and lots of muscle tissue >> they make good players.

Slave

White people are typically good at thinking - they spot gaps in the market and capitalise on opportunities i.e. they get someone else to do the graft so they don't have too >> they make good managers.

Owner

:nono:

Slave

Owner

:nono:

Your words Brian not mine....

rolleyes.gif

Although, if the ''Slaves'' as you call them had been a bit better at logic and reasoning, they would have ended up as the owners in your little scenario.

What Actually Happened:

White man: Arite boys, you's don't fancy a wee holiday in the america's by any chance do you - free ride on ma boat?

Group of 10,000 Black men: Erm... Uhhh.... Aye... Yeh O.K.

White man: [Rubbing his hands together] That's it on you's pop... move right to the back now... squeeze up nice and tight

What Should of Happened:

White man: Arite boys, you don't fancy a wee... [bang! Crash! Wallop! Kapow!]

Group of 10,000 Black men: Right, we'll put that chancin bastard to work our land so we don't have too.... All agreed?

Groups of 10,000 Black men: Aye... Yeh... Lets dee it....

Bang on. Look at the NFL. In the sixties there was barely a black player. Then they started to come in, to the point now the overwhelming majority are blakc.

And eventually more and more are getting coaching positions. same weill happen in guffland, as long as they're better than the likes of Barnes or Ince. I mean look at the pundits even, where you don;t exactly need to be a brain surgeon to get the gig, and still we have to put up with twats like Garth Crooks & Mark Shite.