Thank F Its Friday

terenceandphilip

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No alcohol in my blood for three( 3 ) months. I feel like a 40 sumthin.

I cannot remember a bad Friday.....even those that fell on the 13th.....not that I get off on superstition.

A Friday is loaded with potential with it's anticipation of the weekend looming.

And I would not be a bit surprised to find out it is the day/night when couples are most likely to make love......or failing that getting a compensatory fish supper on the wye hame.

Jury still oot on Sundays which still suffer from the depressing effect of religious rituals from childhood ; afflicted also by the fact that it's the day before going 'back tae wurk'.

Retirement will probably change the complexion of a Sunday.

But let's hear it for Fridays !

The weekend starts here.

OVD on a school night, you are a made of strong stuff!

Nae by the end of the night, could have knocked me over with a feather

Made that mistake on a Monday night not so far back. 5 pints and then a plethora of OVDs. Nae good for the stomach the next day...

I have no idea where it comes from, never used to touch the stuff now i cant get enough!

No alcohol in my blood for three( 3 ) months. I feel like a 40 sumthin.

I cannot remember a bad Friday.....even those that fell on the 13th.....not that I get off on superstition.

A Friday is loaded with potential with it's anticipation of the weekend looming.

And I would not be a bit surprised to find out it is the day/night when couples are most likely to make love......or failing that getting a compensatory fish supper on the wye hame.

Jury still oot on Sundays which still suffer from the depressing effect of religious rituals from childhood ; afflicted also by the fact that it's the day before going 'back tae wurk'.

Retirement will probably change the complexion of a Sunday.

But let's hear it for Fridays !

The weekend starts here.

I'm a Friday man too. Saturday I spend watching the clock wondering when it's acceptable to start drinking, add in the usual disappointment from the Dons and the missus complaining I've started drinking too early makes it a bit of a let down.

I'm a Friday man too. Saturday I spend watching the clock wondering when it's acceptable to start drinking, add in the usual disappointment from the Dons and the missus complaining I've started drinking too early makes it a bit of a let down.

Any time of day is acceptable on a Saturday. if it's a Dons away game, there'll be a queue outside the Portals waiting for it to open at 7. :hysterical:

Any time of day is acceptable on a Saturday. if it's a Dons away game, there'll be a queue outside the Portals waiting for it to open at 7. :hysterical:

Love a Saturday morning in Portals.

Asked if I could turn on the jukebox in there one Sat morning. The gigantic barmaid replied 'Aye min, but nae heid-banging pish and nae ravey davey shite.'

:dance:

You know your OVD in the round cause it turns the froth at the top brown.

Large Rum, dash of coke, when i start ordering them its time to get the cameras ready to watch a grown man piss himself.

Rum n Peppermint although a dying breed is a lovely beverage.

In fact Harcus, i'd say if there is not a bottle of Pep Cordial, then the bar is a haven for chutney ferrets.

check out all you homos watering down your rum with coke.

fcukin peppermint! :hysterical: