Whats Your Dress Style

Bluto10

work is pretty casual so often not much difference to what i wear on a daily basis to what i wear during my free time.

if i'm out and about:

jeans.

pub trainers

natty music t-shirt

top, like a light jumper or zip top.

or if i want to spruce it up a little:

jeans

casual shoes

smart shirt

maybe twinned with a wollen jumper.

whats your fashin sense?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

work is pretty casual so often not much difference to what i wear on a daily basis to what i wear during my free time.

if i'm out and about:

jeans.

pub trainers

natty music t-shirt

top, like a light jumper or zip top.

or if i want to spruce it up a little:

jeans

casual shoes

smart shirt

maybe twinned with a wollen jumper.

whats your fashin sense?

Do you wear a nice frock to your salsa lessons?

I love wearing shorts, tend to wear a couple of pairs each day. When i'm going in town, eans, tshirt (usually from hanon) Barbour jacket or penfield jacket and a pair of trainers.

For when i go out in town, smart jeans or trousers, tshirt or a shirt depending, pair of black shoes and some times a fred perry jumper.

I love wearing shorts, tend to wear a couple of pairs each day. When i'm going in town, eans, tshirt (usually from hanon) Barbour jacket or penfield jacket and a pair of trainers.

For when i go out in town, smart jeans or trousers, tshirt or a shirt depending, pair of black shoes and some times a fred perry jumper.

out of all these styles described above mini's yours i undoubtedly by far and away the shittest.

It's 'go as you please Friday' at work therefore Levis , lumberjack shirt , Doc Martens( maroon , nae yellow laces tho' ) , dark jacket.

I like comfortable and inexpensive suits these days and am happy to relax at home in them , a judiciously selected model fae Markies suffices , preferably selected during the January sales.

Edinburgh Woolen Mill on Union Street may not be 'high fashion' but by fuck they do great winter shirts at great prices. Worth a look and like going back in time thro' a worm hole or time machine.

Comfort is everything.

Out (Casual)

Adidas treads - always maybe a little New balance every now and then.

Jeans - Levi's or Pretty Green.

Polo shirt - Lacoste,Pretty Green, Penguin, Paul & Shark, Fred Perry ect

Jacket / zip top/jumper.

Out (Town / Special Events)

Jeans

Shirt or sometimes a polo

Shoes

Today (dress down at work)

Levi's jeans

Forest Hills (white with gold trim)

Pretty Green polo

Paul Smith crew neck jumper.

Should have mentioned I'm a chino dresser also.

I've always imagined you would dress like a Sioux Indian.

:dontknow:

:laughing:

I take that as a compliment B_M.....I hope for all the right reasons.

Why does your imagination play such tricks on you tho'?

With a name like Bad_Mobby.....I suspect there's a good guy in there trying to get out. :P

fred perry stuff was last good in the 70s and barbour jackets are worn by landed gentry and look out of place unless youre up to your balls in cowshit on a farm

Fred Perry was good in the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's

Style never goes out of fashion pal. As for Barbour I've never mucked out any pig shit but I've sat at Pittodrie on a cold windy day and dealt with the North East's finest weather. Brilliant jackets well made and not a mark on my 3 year old jacket. Send it back to barbour this year and got it re-waxed for