"must Win" Game?

I think you already know the answer to your question, its just soundbites, its just another 3 points, hard game at Killie next week, struggle to see where we are going to pick up 3 points.

Yeah know. Just fed up of the pish that gets peddled to us through the media, and then when the result doesnt materialise, well, just move on to next week. Why spout the pointless soundbites eveyr week, it's just aggravating nonsense.

Perhaps its time for Brown to place a gagging order on all the players until we get ourselves up the table. He would do well to basically do the same himself at the moment.

Get everyone completely focused on their jobs, which they are currently failing at badly.

There really is nothing for these players to say to us. Actions are needed now, not words.

And when some of them are moved in as inevitably they will (surely) I don't want to hear one word of fcking complaint from them.

Perhaps its time for Brown to place a gagging order on all the players until we get ourselves up the table. He would do well to basically do the same himself at the moment.

Get everyone completely focused on their jobs, which they are currently failing at badly.

There really is nothing for these players to say to us. Actions are needed now, not words.

And when some of them are moved in as inevitably they will (surely) I don't want to hear one word of fcking complaint from them.

Wish someone would gag Brown. Every single day he lets himself get lengthy interview and more you hear from him lately the more you think he has gone senile. Just shut up and start to do your job brown.