Agent Aluko

I think it is time to draw a line under the previous topic, and start the new era of Sone Aluko's lazy indifferent brand of football, not as a continual criticism of the man, but as a celebration, and what better way to start than how he performed today?

"lazy"

"asleep"

Magic Sone, same old same old, just now that instead of having the media on your side and attacking those "horrible" Aberdeen fans, now they're going to kick fuck out of you. Enjoy it loon, this is what you paid

I think it is time to draw a line under the previous topic, and start the new era of Sone Aluko's lazy indifferent brand of football, not as a continual criticism of the man, but as a celebration, and what better way to start than how he performed today?

"lazy"

"asleep"

Magic Sone, same old same old, just now that instead of having the media on your side and attacking those "horrible" Aberdeen fans, now they're going to kick fuck out of you. Enjoy it loon, this is what you paid £150,000 to do. :lolrangers:

I dunno, according to the BBC it sounds like he made an immediate impact.

"Aluko failed to step out with the rest of Rangers' defence and Pascali connected to head past McGregor and put the home side ahead."

_56967514_5833553.jpg

Knowing Aluko's attitude he'll go into the sulks at the first sign of displeasure from the Orcs.