"my Tram Experience" Youtube Video

A fucking disgrace of a human being. Now i might agree that there are too many foreigners in this country but there are ways of speaking about this in a civilized constructive manner but she's just a total racist just for the sake of it. I hope that kid doesn't have to grow up under the guidance of this utter cow.

Mental rant like.

Kid doesn't stand a chance like.

She'll be sentenced though, kid will be taken from her - and hopefully found a decent home.

She was wasted, she'll be embarrassed.....too late.

The funny part was, the guy behind her though - what was he going to do, punch a female? She'd have got the reaction she was looking for.

I'd not punch a female at all if I witnessed that, I'd probably not get involved - it's not my place to get involved - folk quite rightly let her carry on and make a bigger boob of herself, and now she's in the tin can. Sorted.

i'd have stotted her head off the metal bar with the stop button till it was a bloody pulp.

If I'd witnessed you doing that, I'd probably have put you through the bus window, and stamped on your head repeatedly.

If there is one thing I cannot stand it's blokes hitting females.

If a female was to have attacked her for this racial rant, then I'd sit back and watch as it would be warranted, but not a male.

Her son's fair game though ;)

If I'd witnessed you doing that, I'd probably have put you through the bus window, and stamped on your head repeatedly.

If there is one thing I cannot stand it's blokes hitting females.

If a female was to have attacked her for this racial rant, then I'd sit back and watch as it would be warranted, but not a male.

if you'd have put me through the bus window i'd have chased after the bus hollywood style, waited for you at the next stop with a baseball bat and beaten you like the bitch you are.

England football captain John Terry has been questioned in relation to allegations that he racially abused innocent bystanders on a bus, the BBC understands.

Terry, 30, who is also Chelsea's captain, denies aiming racist slurs at the commuters in November.

The Metropolitan Police confirmed that a "30-year-old man was interviewed under caution on Monday 28 November. He was not arrested".

The Football Association is also looking into the incident.

Some members of the public claimed video footage from the incident posted on YouTube showed Terry using racist language, while the FA said it had received a complaint.

Statements have previously been given by the alleged victims, saying they have "very strong" feelings on the matter, but will not elaborate until the police inquiry has been concluded.

The FA's investigation into the allegation cannot be completed until the outcome of the police investigation.

In a statement following the incident, Terry described the incident as a "misunderstanding" and claimed that his accusers "have leapt to the wrong conclusions about the context of what I was seen to be saying".

He added: "I would never say such a thing - and I'm saddened that people would think so."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15932362

England football captain John Terry has been questioned in relation to allegations that he racially abused innocent bystanders on a bus, the BBC understands.

Terry, 30, who is also Chelsea's captain, denies aiming racist slurs at the commuters in November.

The Metropolitan Police confirmed that a "30-year-old man was interviewed under caution on Monday 28 November. He was not arrested".

The Football Association is also looking into the incident.

Some members of the public claimed video footage from the incident posted on YouTube showed Terry using racist language, while the FA said it had received a complaint.

Statements have previously been given by the alleged victims, saying they have "very strong" feelings on the matter, but will not elaborate until the police inquiry has been concluded.

The FA's investigation into the allegation cannot be completed until the outcome of the police investigation.

In a statement following the incident, Terry described the incident as a "misunderstanding" and claimed that his accusers "have leapt to the wrong conclusions about the context of what I was seen to be saying".

He added: "I would never say such a thing - and I'm saddened that people would think so."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15932362

He can be seen in the background of the video egging on thon woman :nono: