Stadium Tour

That is absolutely fucking priceless Tommy min.

Initial observations

-Loving the mannie blowing AFCs trumpet at every turn

-"Awww nice peecthur...."

-Cleary the random american backing band following them about is a new addition to the tour, I like it

-"Its all about the black and gold"

-The boy is "so impressed" with our trophy haul, good lad

-Can't wait until Teddy's cave is in the new museum (love the Teddy/Steve McQueen shot)

-"Hot" games with Rangers, must remember that

Watched it all...it's very sad...an old boy obviously a proud Dons man...walking some randon foreign punter round what looks like a museum.

Aye we changed awa from the Red and Gold cause it was a bit dated....but kept the inners of the ground looking like something from the 1920's.....I'm sure the dark stained woodwork will come back some day...fuc*ing hell..........was Milne the director??

Anyone ever had a tour of the stadium? I've heard they do them on request but never bothered to try myself.

No but I organised one for 4 Russians over doing a course last year. The guy McKimmie was brand new and was going to come in especially for the tour. When I told the Russians they were going on the day they asked who Aberdeen were playing. When I said it was only a tour of the ground they said they didn't want to go.

Was fucking gutted and pretty black affronted phoning up to cancel.

Anyone ever had a tour of the stadium? I've heard they do them on request but never bothered to try myself.

My old boy took me and my brothers on one, it was indeed on request.

Trophy room was cool, they have a model of the Bernabue made in silver that was given by Madrid before CWC final, minted. Adidas world team of the year trophy too!

Remember Kiriakov coming out of the changing rooms with only a towel on to get a tin of juice from thon vending machine, wee fat cunt!

i have never been on the tour, but think i might see about it - my wee nephew would love it.

Go for it GK, some family of mine had arranged to go down for the Dunfermline game, which then got moved to the Friday, leaving them unable to go to the match. I fired an email to reception, they couldn't have been more helpful, I think Chris Gavin came in just for this little tour, he was showing them round for fully 2 hours, didn't get sick of my peedie cousin's constant questions!

Go for it GK, some family of mine had arranged to go down for the Dunfermline game, which then got moved to the Friday, leaving them unable to go to the match. I fired an email to reception, they couldn't have been more helpful, I think Chris Gavin came in just for this little tour, he was showing them round for fully 2 hours, didn't get sick of my peedie cousin's constant questions!

Cheers Harcus - just emailed the club there so will see what they come back with.

Yup the tour is worth it if you have a spare couple of hours one day. It's fascinating stuff and McDiarmid or whoever you get don't rush you about, they take their time and let you have a good lookie. Goes without saying the best bit is Teddys room, could spend a week in there-but you are watched closely so don't try and pilfer-!

Pittodrie won't be around much longer