• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody care any more? Is anybody surprised we are bottom? We have been bottom 3 seasons out of the last 4. We shall be relegated under Milne's control. Might not be this season or next etc etc. Eventually we shall.

yeah i would say the fans care for club doesnt how much backing we give them they dont respond in right manner! way we are going will be in first division by new stadium !!

Good bloody question.... do we care?

Obviously, the answer has to be a resounding no.

Folk blag on about how we have a terrific, loyal, hardcore of fans. We have fans that have been subjected, and are now so blind to the cack that is on offer, that they'll blindly follow the club over the edge of an abyss.

I was reading back through some emails from 2004, when the Fans Forum was held at the Beach Ballroom. Even back then, we all thought the club was being ran poorly, poor managers, poor players, losing money every season. Where's the pride gone though? We'd struggle to raise a protest if we were paid to attend it. Quite frankly, you've all given up hope of things improving, and have accepted the inevitable.

Hoodwinked by Milne, most supporters now believe the fault lies squarely with the manager. Hook, line and sinker. He's a teflon coated, bald crook. He's ripped the soul out of our club, stolen the crown jewels. We are entrenched in an endless spiral of debt, have an apathy amongst the fans base, and have lost all hope of things sorting themselves out.

Ask yourself this.... do you sit in one of the following camps?

- There is no one else to blame other than the manager and the players.

- There is no one else to replace Milne, we are stuck with him.

- Things will get better when we move stadium and clear the debt.

- Quite frankly, I don't care any more.

If the answer is yes, then go hang your head in shame. However, if you sit, defiantly, in the camp and train of thought that says, "this cannot go on any longer, we must make a stand and save our club from going to the wall", then take a bow.

Does anybody care any more? Is anybody surprised we are bottom? We have been bottom 3 seasons out of the last 4. We shall be relegated under Milne's control. Might not be this season or next etc etc. Eventually we shall.

If you don't care anymore then you can hardly call yourself an Aberdeen supporter.

Good bloody question.... do we care?

Obviously, the answer has to be a resounding no.

Folk blag on about how we have a terrific, loyal, hardcore of fans. We have fans that have been subjected, and are now so blind to the cack that is on offer, that they'll blindly follow the club over the edge of an abyss.

I was reading back through some emails from 2004, when the Fans Forum was held at the Beach Ballroom. Even back then, we all thought the club was being ran poorly, poor managers, poor players, losing money every season. Where's the pride gone though? We'd struggle to raise a protest if we were paid to attend it. Quite frankly, you've all given up hope of things improving, and have accepted the inevitable.

Hoodwinked by Milne, most supporters now believe the fault lies squarely with the manager. Hook, line and sinker. He's a teflon coated, bald crook. He's ripped the soul out of our club, stolen the crown jewels. We are entrenched in an endless spiral of debt, have an apathy amongst the fans base, and have lost all hope of things sorting themselves out.

Ask yourself this.... do you sit in one of the following camps?

- There is no one else to blame other than the manager and the players.

- There is no one else to replace Milne, we are stuck with him.

- Things will get better when we move stadium and clear the debt.

- Quite frankly, I don't care any more.

If the answer is yes, then go hang your head in shame. However, if you sit, defiantly, in the camp and train of thought that says, "this cannot go on any longer, we must make a stand and save our club from going to the wall", then take a bow.

so after you take a bow, what the fuck are you doing about it?

so after you take a bow, what the fuck are you doing about it?

I don't have to justify myself... I am very satisfied that I am firmly in the camp who is not sitting back and letting this go on any longer. Are you? Your merry bunch of hard core supporters would once have risen up, raised objection at the malaise and joke of a club we've became. Can hardly get two lines of a song together before it fizzles out nowadays, let alone raise a banner calling for action!

Exactly, so why comment like that? Its blatantly ovbious folk care but this clubs killing folks love for their club

Why comment like that? Is that a serious question? People may care enough to come on here and type a good protest. What we need is action mate. Otherwise, this club is heading down the pan.

I think we all DO care. If we didn't we wouldn't be speaking about it.

The thing that hurts the most is the fact that the question is being asked and that AFC has allowed itself to fall so far.

Feeling pretty gutted.

We all used to care 10-15 years ago.... but the difference was, we actually got off our fat asses and did something about it.

Would you stand by and watch your best mate take a kicking from a gang of youths on a night out, happy to question afterwards, where the police presence was? Or would you jump in and try and help him? Worst case, you would call the Police yourself yeah?

We are sitting by, almost to a man, and watching the water flood in to our listing ship. It's fair enough to say we all care. But like one of those nightmares where you try to scream and nothing comes out of your mouth..... Milne and the men he employs, are killing this club like silent B movie!

Actions speak louder than words.

Change starts with political will.

For those a bit dim, I think its fairly obvious that I do care, but It is very hard to care, It is very hard to motivate myself now for games and bother. I would love the idea of a protest, I don't think I'd miss It for the world, there Is a lot of people the same, I just think people are seeking a leader. If someone got the ball rolling I think It would gradually catch on and become huge. Sadly there Is still a minority who for some reason do not see the problems within the club. I am glad however that with each passing defeat a little bit of education appears to be arriving in the minds of these people who once claimed that Milne kept the club afloat.

For those a bit dim, I think its fairly obvious that I do care, but It is very hard to care, It is very hard to motivate myself now for games and bother. I would love the idea of a protest, I don't think I'd miss It for the world, there Is a lot of people the same, I just think people are seeking a leader. If someone got the ball rolling I think It would gradually catch on and become huge. Sadly there Is still a minority who for some reason do not see the problems within the club. I am glad however that with each passing defeat a little bit of education appears to be arriving in the minds of these people who once claimed that Milne kept the club afloat.

I know you care, otherwise you wouldn't be going towards your 67th game out of 67 (I think it's that many is it?)